Chapter 25: The Diamond King

Arc: The Tragedy 

Who would have thought, that I would waste 10 days of my second year of high school in a different world,  it was worth it though , seeing those beautiful scenery was  enough  reason to make me come back again.

April 20 , after Jason and his comrades across the portal, they located at the top of the stairs  . The four bowed down  their heads wondering while they were looking directly at another door which was  on the bottom of the stairs  . 

Nichole :"These passages !...Are we in school ?"

Tom surprised:"The school is the borderline ?"

Christine marched ahead with no words heading straight home .

Jason:"We are back."

Nichole:"You must understand her feelings ,Jason."

Jason:"I know that, luckily for us , we  arrived after school time ."

At the Diamond king's castle , where he receives his guests in a large , bright hall with a huge chandelier  that swings in the middle of the hall , the amazing flower motifs with an exquisite detailing  in  Victorian style on the walls , the king sits on his throne when the major general Eyan  enters. 

The Diamond king:"So , Redeyes from the royal dynasty .....the Redeyes king has started his move ."

Eyan:"I'm afraid so, your majesty , but we are searching for them at this moment."

Diamond king:"Find them quickly , if they were actually still here ..what is it , you are not here to tell me just that?"

Eyan:"It is already passed 7 months since the last update for the insulator, it turns out to be the reason why they were in our lands ."

Diamond king:"You're saying it is because of the debility of the insulator, officer?"

Eyan:"No , I mean it's not like that , it's because of the negligence of us soldiers ."

Diamond King :" My father , the previous king , died before  5 months  on account of using his magic to create the last insulator in order to remain for seven months , thinking that he will protect the kingdom , leaving me , a 15 year old boy to rule what he have left behind ....All over , we will start the ceremonies on  July , you can secure the  areas that are closed to the ditch during that time , right officer?"

Eyan:"A..A, sure your majesty."

Eyan walks out of the king's hall, then stooped , leans on the door and said:"Is he really 15 years old ?!...He seems older with his thoughts and wariness , the king left us , but he bought us a intelligent little  king ."

The king stands , talking to himself:"I'm sorry dad , I've always had hatred your weakness and your frightness  , putting faith on the legendary guards, we can't keep depending on them , I'll change this world to better and I won't let those creatures enter my kingdom."

(The king Zeno Crystalline , a boy with dark blue hair and a beamy diamond eye . He is witty in using diamond magic by his magic wand like his big sister  Violet Crystalline .)