Chapter 15: World's View Towards The Guards

Arc: The Temple. 

Enjoy reading with Hoenix music . 

After we got ourselves a vehicle , heading back to the headquarters ,I told them about the strangers who attacked me that day .... I took off my gloves to show them my burning hands . I was shocked and so as they .. . I removed my gloves and there wasn't any single burning mark in my hand ...I was certainly sure that there was lots of burn marks in my hands....Then those features came from their faces , the features of compassion which I had abhorred .

"I promised myself that I will not go back to that weak girl anymore and I've never had broken a promise before."

It was a sunny morning and our friends being ready to go on another trip .

Master Valko:"I'll leave to continue my mission with the guards , accompanied by Marissa and the doctor . During my absence , Cole will be in charge ."

Yuno:"Grandfather, come back after my party ends."

Marissa:"Yuno , you shouldn't say It that way."

Jason talks to himself:"What an honest little girl!"

Master Valko:"Okay then, we will not be back until Yuno's party ends."

Nichole:"He even didn't care about what she said."

In Marsael station they are now, a small station for a small number of people using Coal trains . 

"Take a look at this." said a man in the station, gathering people around him .

"They are angry, the Redeyes are angry."

"Of course they are , we stole their land."

"It use to be our land."

"Yeah, Linyu City is ours."

Marissa Whispers:"Is that true Master?"

Master :" Approximtely Part of It."

Jason , who stops suddenly and looked behind :"What is it Tom?"

Tom frightened:"It is the same handwriting .. the same as the writings that was on the school wall!"

This time the blood writing was found on one of the trains, covering the whole train with those words . "WE SHALL TAKE WHAT'S YOURS ...WHERE ARE YOUR LEGENDARY GUARDS NOW!"then people started whispering once again.

"The legendary guards ?..who are they?"

"You don't know , they are magic users who use forbidden magic."

"The war started because of them."

Master:"Let's continue our way."

No one spoke all the way to their seats on the train. Jason , Christene and Greed sat with the Master and the doctor while Nichole ,Marissa and Tom sat together .

The Master:"I warned you , the journey won't be easy so..."

Jason , tries to control his temper:"We haven't said anything yet...though , we need some explanation..You're still hiding something from us, are we criminals or what?"