Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽

I'm sitting in the great hall having launch all by myself. Christmas is coming, most of the students went back to their home for holiday. Except me. I don't want to go home. My parents doesn't really care about me.

Oh I forgot, My name is y/n y/l/n. I'm a Slytherin and a pureblood. It's my 6th year at Hogwarts.

"Hey y/n. I see you not packing for Christmas again?" A boy voices suddenly brings me back from my thoughts. It's Draco Malfoy. He is my friend. Yes! That ferret boy is one of my friend.

"No. I better spend my holiday in detention with Umbridge rather than going home to my father." I chuckled while picking my food.

"You crazy witch!" He sit down next to me.

"Why are you still here? I thought you've already apparate to your manor for holiday." I asked.

"Well I'm about to go but Snape want to speak with my mother. So now I'm here waiting for her." I just nodded.

We just sat there and talking about nothing.

"Why don't you come to the manor for the ball?" He suddenly asked.

"What? Me? A ball? Are you drunk Draco?" I laugh hysterically.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm serious! Come to the manor for the Ball, will you?"

"I don't know Draco. I don't really like crowds. And also I don't think your parents will allow me to come" I'm trying my best to decline his wishes very carefully.

In the middle of our conversation, I hear a footsteps coming closer to us.

"Draco." A sweet women's voice coming from behind me. I turn around. A woman standing not far away behind me. A really beautiful woman.

"Mother." Draco immediately stand up and step closer to her.

Mother? That's Draco's mother? Holy fuck..

"Let's go home Draco." She said sternly.

"Wait mother. I need to introduce you to my friend." Draco pull me from my seat and now I'm standing beside him, facing his mother.

"This is y/n. She's my friend. I was thinking.. maybe.. we can invite her to the ball?" He said.

His mother staring at me. Moving her gaze up and down my body. Taking every detail of my appearance.

"Of course darling. She can come to the ball." She smirk. Hold on! Is she just smirk at me?

"T-Thank you Mrs. Malfoy for inviting me. Thank you." I lowered my gaze to the ground.

"Alright that settled then. I'll see you at the ball y/n!" Draco said.

Draco and her mother is about to leave the great hall when I suddenly realize something.

"Wait a second, I don't know how to get to the manor." I asked to myself but turns out I said that really loud almost yelling. They both stopped. And turn around. Draco's mother walks towards me.

"Well.. since you don't know where the manor is, I think it's best if I pick you up here and then we can apparate to the manor. How's that sound?" She smiled.

"That's really kind of you Mrs. Malfoy but I don't want to be a burden to you."

"You're not a burden love. You are a special guess. I don't want you to get lost or something. So.. I think picking you up is the best thing to do"

Special guess? What is she talking about? Did I hear that right? What special?

"Oh and by the way, please just call me Narcissa or Cissy. Mrs. Malfoy makes me feel so old" she smiled and wink at me.