Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?

Request from juleshoffman

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Just mommy smut nothing hardcore 😂
Enjoyyyy 💋

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

My name is y/n. Y/n y/l/n. I'm 19 years old. I just graduated from high school and will start college next month. Since my college hasn't started yet, I decided to visit my Aunt.

I have an aunt that lives in Collinwood. Her name is Elizabeth Collins. Elizabeth is my mother's step sister. Her family established collinsport and their grand estate collinwood. But their glory is died long time ago. Now they're just a dysfunctional collins descendant.

It's been years since the last time I saw Aunt Elizabeth. The last time I saw her was 10 years ago. Carolyn still a baby. My mother told me that Elizabeth's brother, Roger and her son also living in the manor. Well.. I guess I'm going to meet my extended family.. Great..

I was busy packing my things because I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Then my mother came in to help me.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yes. Very." I told her with a big smile on my face.

"I'll take you to the port at 7 your ship will be leaving at 8.30. Then Aunt Liz will be waiting for you at collinsport so you don't have to take a cab or something." She explained.

"Okay mom" I simply answered.

We continue packing until it almost midnight. I was trying to sleep right after that, but I couldn't, I'm too excited for tomorrow. After hours of toss and turning in bed, I finally managed to fall asleep.

My mother woke me up at 6. Then I took a shower and having a breakfast. After that my mother drove me to the port and drop me off. I said goodbye to her and get on the ship.

It took a long hours to get there by ship. There is no other transportation option to Collinsport. I spent hours reading books and listening to music. Without me realizing I finally arrived at the Collinsport. And the sky already dark.

I got out from the ship, I looked around to find my Aunt. Then I hear someone called my name. That's her, that's Aunt Liz. I run towards her and hug her tight.

"Look at you! My little niece now become a beautiful young woman. How are you dear? And welcome!" She said hugging me.

"Heyy Aunt Liz. You look the same. Doesn't aged even for a little bit. You look amazing." I said. "Oh and thank you for letting me stay for the holiday."

"Ahh don't mention it darling. My house is yours too. You can come anytime and for as long as you want." She smiled

I put my suitcase on the backseat and we get in the car.

"Have you eaten yet?" She asked.

"Yes. Mom packed me lots of food and also snacks." I said.

"Typical of her." She laughed then she starts the car. We drove for 10 minutes and we arrived at the manor. Some old man helps me with my suitcase and we went inside. It's so quiet here.

"Where's everybody?" I asked quietly.

"Oh they're in their room. It's always like this, they went to their own room after dinner and do their own things. We only meet each other at breakfast, lunch sometimes, and dinner." She smiled weakly and I just nodded.

This manor is so depressing. Very beautiful but depressing.

We went upstairs and walked through the hallway. Aunt Liz shows me the guess room. I'll be staying here. It's bigger than my own room of course, with a king size bed. This room looks modern but classy at the same time. Really cool.