Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼

This chapter fully pykkkkkk 's idea, I'm just filling in. You can thank her later.. Anyway.. pykkkkkk and I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday 🎄🎁 😘 Here a special gift from us to you all my dearest smutty readersss.. Enjoyy 💕

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...Slightly Rough Smut, Threesome, Wax Play...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

After our first threesome experience, Antonia and Enid wants to make our fun playtime a regular thing so we often spending time together, including holidays. Like Christmas.

This year is our first Christmas together. Antonia and I really loves Christmas and we really excited about it. Not so much on Enid's side, she doesn't really celebrate Christmas or any big days. All she cares about was her book.

Today is 24th of December. We all starts preparing for Christmas Eve. Well.. not really all of us because Enid still busy writing her book while Antonia trying to bake a mince pies.

"I'll go outside to get more firewood." I told Enid.

"Mhmm. Okay." That's all she said. Her eyes still glued to her typewriter.

I just went outside for a few minutes and I already hear a loud scream coming from inside the house followed by the sound of something shattered then Antonia cussing. My guess is that Antonia making a mess in the kitchen. She's such a drama queen, I ignored it and continue gathering logs because I thought, she'll be able to clean up her own mess and maybe Enid would help her too.

But I was wrong..

A few minutes later another loud noise breaks the peaceful silence of winter. This time is Enid's voice. She yells at Antonia because she disturbed her thoughts with the ruckus she caused in the kitchen.

I decided to go back inside because I knew the two women will ended up killing each other if someone isn't there to stepped in and calm them down. They get along very well when it comes to sex but other than that, they're always at each other throat because they have a strong personality and both equally dominant.

As I back inside the house, I hear the two women fighting. I set down the basket, hang my coat and make my way to the kitchen. When I entered the room, they come towards me and starts complaining about each other like a little kids.

"Y/n.. darling.. can you see that? She's screaming at me for no reason-" Antonia started.

"No reason???? You disturb me with your non stop cussing while destroying the kitchen." Enid cut her off.

"I didn't do that on purpose! That was an accident! I didn't meant to be so noisy." Antonia defend herself.

Enid rolled her eyes. "An accident! Yeah. Sure. You did that most of the time Antonia." She said.

"Okay that's enough! Both of you!" I ordered. And they did. "Listen to me! This is Christmas Eve! Well.. almost. There's so much we need to do. No time for fighting! Okay? Now I want you to go to the living room and finish the Christmas Tree while I clean up the kitchen. And I don't want to hear a single fight or argument coming from you two. You need to work on the tree together!" I said.

"Decorating the tree? With her?? Noo!" Antonia protest.

"Spend another minute with her? No y/n! I have more important things to do." Enid said.

"Like what? Writing? Come on guys. It's Christmas. It supposed to be fun. Could you please be an angel and just do as I said? No working. No fighting. Just for today. Please?" I beg.