Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Request from P_bhonam_streep
I'm sorry for taking so long.. I hope you like the story..
Enjoy readingggg 💕

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...Slight degrading...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"What is this?" She asked mockingly looking at my design.

"T-That's my idea for-"

She throws the sketchbook across the room, "Try again."

"Y-Yes Ma'am." I said quietly and picked up my sketchbook and run back to my working space.

After 10 more rejections from the Baroness, I started to get frustrated. I know working at The House of Baroness would be hard but I didn't expect it to be this hard. The Baroness is really hard to please. Her standards were way too high for an inexperienced 23 year old girl like me. But I didn't want to give up, I wouldn't.

I literally spent my day just drawing a new design for the Baroness. When I was finally done with another design, I looked around and was surprised. The office was empty. I didn't realise that the other employees had already gone home, but the light at the Baroness's office was still on, which means the Mistress of the House was still there.

I'm holding my sketchbook and take a deep breath, then go upstairs to Baroness's office. I knocked and waited for her response before I came in. My heart beat so fast. Despite her cruelty and selfishness, she's still the most beautiful and elegant woman I've ever seen. Her confidence makes her more attractive in my eyes. Working for her has been my dream since I was a kid.

"Come in." She said sternly from the inside.

I opened the door and get inside. No one was there except the Baroness. I walked closer to her desk and handed her my design.

She pursed her lips looking unimpressed. "This is still far from decent." She pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration and sighed. "You're wasting my precious time.." she paused and looked up at me, "How did you get here? Who hired you anyway?"

"Y-You did, Ma'am." I said quietly almost like a murmur.

"Come again?"

"You are the one who hired me Ma'am." I repeat myself.

"I must have been drunk or on drugs then." She murmured. "Now make yourself more useful and get me something for dinner."

I didn't say anything or even move an inch.

"Why are you still standing there?" She was getting more annoyed.

"Uhh.. B-But.. there's nobody left. No chef in the kitchen." I told her.

"So? The kitchen is still open, am I right?" She asked.

"Well-"

"Get me something to eat. NOW!" She yelled, cutting me off.

"Y-Yes Ma'am." I sprinted out of her room to the kitchen.

An hour later I came back with Penne Pasta. The Baroness was lying down on the couch, already bored waiting for me. She looked at me without saying anything.