Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂

Request by TrixieLestrange21
Also special detail requests from DeboraEmanuelle 🥵👀
I'm sorry for taking so long.. I hope you guys like this story 😬🥲

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I'm sitting in the corner of some weird bar or you can call it brothel, there's no difference. I was in my deep thoughts, thinking how the hell I ended up here and how to get out from here. Suddenly a young woman who I assume the lady that works here, came to me.

"Hey pretty girl." She said.

"Hi." I simply answered.

"Are you alone? Mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sure."

This young woman has a shoulder length brunette hair, great postures, and pretty face with a sweet smile. She looks nice.

"So.. what's bring you here? Come for drink? Looking for girls? Or what?" She asked bluntly.

"Well.. none of that. I don't know why I'm here. I'm kinda lost." I laughed.

"Oh.. lost travelers. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting here alone. It's dangerous. Those stupid bastard can easily picked up on you." She said.

"Thank you for the warning." I said and she smiled.

"Do you know where are you going?" I shake my head no, "ohh.. you really clueless with everything, do you??" She chuckled.

"Hahaha damn right." I said. "Anyway, is there any place for me to stay for awhile around here?" I asked.

"Well.. there's a room here but it's just for.. you know.. But you can ask Red for that, maybe she can help you." She said.

"Red? Who-"

*BANG* I was cut off by a loud gunshot.

"NO FREE RIDES GENTLEMEN" the red haired lady shouted from upstairs.

"That's... Red.. she's the owner of this place." The girl said.

"C-Can you take me to her?" I asked.

"Of course. Follow me" She stand up and leads me upstairs. I suddenly feel so nervous and anxious.

"Red.. do you have a minute? There's someone wants to see you." The girl said.

"Who is it? I'm busy here." The red haired lady said sternly, her attention glued to the book she was working on.

"This is.. umm.." The girl whispered to me, "what's your name?"

"Y/n" I whispered back.

"This is y/n. She's a traveler but she said she's lost and don't know where to go. So she asked for place to stay for awhile." She explains.

"Can she talk?" Red asked without looking at me.

I cleared my throat, "Y-Yes ma'am. I-I can talk." I said nervously.