Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵

"Cuddle with me" I asked her as she was about to rush out of the room. I grabbed her hand, making her fall on the bed beside me.

Diving her eyes into mine, she took a few minutes to think. My eyes begged her to stay, but deep down I knew she'd leave me there, alone. And sure enough, her hand slipped away from me.

She's standing up, walked towards the door, swaying her delicious hips as she closed it behind her.

I felt the tears coming out, so I tried my best to hold them back but it was too late, they fall down on my cheeks.

Hiding beneath the sheets, I breathed in her perfume that still lingered in the air. Closing my eyes, I imagined her here with me, holding me tight against her, kissing me slowly.

I was giving my all to her, but she was keeping herself from doing so. She still held onto these rules and limits. I know that everything between us is a secret. She's my boss after all. But it still hurts and kills me internally.

I didn't ask for much, all I wanted was for her to cuddle up against me. Surprisingly, the door opened a few minutes later, it's her. She had changed and was now wearing an oversized shirt with only her panties.

Hiding beneath the pillow, I tried to wiped my tears away, but it's too late, she had seen me. Soon enough she found herself being right next to me, arms wrapped around me, our legs intertwined, she kissed my forehead.

Holding onto the hem of her shirt, I pulled her closer, hoping for her to let me, she moved closer, it's making me smile.

I appreciated the feeling of her body against mine, she was warm and comfortable, soft and comforting.

"Don't cry darling" she whispered in my ear, sending shivers run down my spine.

Only her could do that, only her could love me this way, and make me feel loved this way. I kissed the crook of her neck slowly. I felt her tense. She relaxed as my fingers caress her stomach gently, dancing around her flesh.

"Thank you Margaret" I murmured against her skin.

She nodded.

This was all I had ever dreamed of, to sleep in her arms through the night. It has been so rare, so forbidden. But here she was, letting go of all those rules for me. And it means that she cared, right?

"You know you just have to ask, right? When you want to kiss me or hold me or even to cuddle up with me, you just have to ask and I'll there" her soft voice echoed in a whisper down my ear as she snuggled up against me.

Her fingers interlocking with mine beneath the silky sheets, between our resting bodies. Smiling lightly, I tried to look up to her only to see that her eyes were still closed.

She was licking her lips seductively, I didn't know if it was meant to turn me on or to seduce me after our heated encounter, but it did. It did turn me on.

The way her tongue passed through her lips and licked them, it made fire rise up within my lower stomach. My eyes couldn't look away from her tempting mouth as I bit my own lip hard enough to make it bleed.

"Would you?" I asked, "would you kiss me now?" I added.

She open her eyes. Slowly leaning in, she parted her lips to capture mine in such a ravishing way.

I could tell she was trying to tease me with her fingers rubbing my inner thighs. Her hand climbed up my legs while her own leg parted my legs and went straight up to my core.

I let out a moan. I starts grinding against her leg, creating a friction between my already wet pussy and her upper thigh.

"I wanna make you cum again" she whispered into my mouth, bitting my lower lip harder than ever.

She was watching me fuck myself onto her leg and it turns her on. Smirking, she pushed her leg against my pussy roughly, making my clit throb.

Suddenly she replaced her leg with her fingers. She plunged two fingers inside me and her thumb rest on my clit. I moaned in ecstasy but she didn't move, staying still as my hips starts to do the work.

"Fuck yourself on my fingers baby" I fastened my pace, pumping up and down her fingers.

I spread my legs a little bit more as she put another finger in. "God" I whispered. My eyes rolled backwards. I was close, so close but I needed more of her.

"I-I need your tongue.. please.. Margaret.. please" I beg.

She glide down my body, her tongue dancing on my skin teasingly until she reached my clit. She blowing on it, making me squirm under her as I keep pumping on her fingers.

"Tell me what you want y/n" she asked seductively.

"Please.. your tongue! I want your tongue on my clit" I said breathlessly.

"So you don't want my fingers anymore?!" She said as she pulled them out. Making me regret my choice.

"NO! Please. Please put them back in" I begged.

"Please Margaret" I beg again. She smirked and then put her fingers inside me again roughly.

Fuck! This is so fucking good!

I moved my hips against the palm of her hand. Blowing against my clit, she's slowly attempts to suck on my clit. I could've cum instantly, but I knew better. she'd want me to ask her permission but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to hold myself any longer. Her tongue on my clit was just too much to handle, I had to cum.

"Please Margaret.. I-I need to cum!" I whined.

She soon attacking my clit with her tongue, sucking it, twirling it, she played with it teasingly, daring me to cum.

"OH FUCK! THIS IS SO GOOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! MARGARET!" I screamed.

She keep doing it for a few minutes. I can't hold it anymore.

"I-I need to cum! Please! Can I cum?" I said.

"Cum for me sweetheart" she said.

I cum all over her fingers. My stomach tightening, my whole body aching through the orgasm. Holding onto the sheets, I allowed my muscles to relax and my heart to calm down.

"Th-thank you so much Margaret"

"You're very welcome sweetheart" she climbed up and we cuddled.

"Can you stay for tonight?" I asked.

She just nodded and smiled. Then she kissed the top of my head.