Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

"Bring the girl to me" says the man voices.

They drag me with a force and toss me threw me to the ground. I couldn't see, I was blindfolded but I can feel a lot of people surrounding me.

"Tell me.. young lady. Where is Harry Potter!" The man says.

"I-I don't know. I know nothing about him. Please. Please let me go" I beg.

"You.. know.. nothing" his voices moving around me.

"CRUCIO!" I feel like I've been stabbed by a thousand knives. I screamed and the man only laughed.

"I ask you again one more time. Where is Harry Potter!?" He asked.

"I-.. I don't know" I said weakly. Tears fell from my eyes.

"CRUCIO!" He hit me again. I can't bear the pain. I screamed over and over again.

"Take the girl in the cellar. She's useless. Do whatever you want to her. Dig some information from her." He commands.

They drag me again and took me to the cellar. They keep interrogating and torturing me for god knows how long. Until I blacked out.

I woken up by the sound of a footsteps. They're getting closer. I couldn't move. My body was in pain.

"Wake up princess!" A woman voice came from in front of me. She took off my blindfold. My eyes immediately trying to adjust. I can see a woman. A woman with a long thick curly black hair, thin red lips, and a corseted dress standing in front of me. She look like a crazy woman but she also look so beautiful. It's Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Do you like what you see?" She lower herself to my level and grab me by my shirt. I close my eyes in fear.

"You know why I'm here." She ask sternly.

"I swear. I don't know anything about him" I look at her and cried.

"Hmmmm.. I think we need to try another way to make you speak" she smirked and standing up. I crawled back away from her to the wall. And she just laughed.

She casts a nonverbal spell. A rope came out of nowhere and sneaked around my hands and legs. Then suddenly the rope got tighten and stretched my arms and legs. She tied me to the wall.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I panicked.

"Having fun" she walks towards me and stand before me.

"You won't be needing this" she cast another nonverbal spell and all my clothes vanished. I'm completely naked.

"Look what we have here?" She scanned every detail of my body then smirked.

"P-Please don't hurt me" I begged. I feel really humiliated and ashamed. But also.. a little bit turned on.

"Hmmm.. I'm not going to hurt you pet. Only if.. you become a good girl, address me as Mistress and do everything I say. Do you understand?" she closes the gap between us. I just nodded.

"When I ask you a question. I expect an answer! Let me ask you again. Do you understand?" She pull the back of my hair making me looked up at her.

"Y-Yes" I whine.

"Yes what?" She demand.

"Yes Mistress" she smirk again and then crashing her lips on mine.

Her lips was rough yet so soft. She kissed me hungrily and violently. But I enjoyed it somehow. I kiss her back. She explored my mouth with her tongue. We broke the kiss due to breathlessness. I was panting. She just giggled.

"You're a good kisser, aren't you?!" She touch my lips with her fingers. My heart beats so fast, I don't know what she's going to do next.

All of the sudden, she grab my breast and squeeze it hard. I let out a little moan.

"Don't hold back. I want to hear you scream you filthy slut!" She slapped my breast hard, then squeeze it again, and pinch my nipples. I screamed, but it's from a pleasure pain.

She dragged her nails move down to my inner thigh and she lowered herself facing my pussy. I've already dripping wet. She just smirk.

"Someone seems excited" she stroke my glistening slit and I squirmed.

"Stand still. Stop squirming." She slapped my thigh very hard multiple times, making my skin red.

She parted my pussy and admiring it. She smirk and look up at me. I blushed and turn my face to the other way.

She keep teasing my clit and my entrance. Just playing with it for a few minutes. I can't hold it anymore. I need her to finish me.

"Please Mistress" I whine.

"Please what pet? I need you to be more specific" She look up again and look at me innocently.

"Please fuck me Mistress. I can't hold it anymore. Please I need you mistress." I begged.

She didn't say anything, she just smirk and then she pushed one finger inside me without warning. Moving it in and out. And then adding 2 more fingers. Start to pick her pace.

Her other hand playing with my clit. Rub it in circle. I'm moaning mess. A few moments later she replaced her finger on my clit with her mouth. She suck my clit hard and then licking it. And keep on repeat. I'm on the edge already.

"You need to ask my permission before you cum. Understand?" She asked with her mouth still on my clit. The vibration she made making me moan loudly.

"Y-..Yes Mistress" I feel my legs start to shaking. I'm getting closer.

"Mistress.. c-can I cum?" I ask holding my breath.

"No"

I whine. My body can't stop squirming. Her finger inside me moving faster and she curled them, hitting my g-spot.

"Mistress. Please let me cum. I can't hold it anymore. Please."

Bellatrix slowed down her pace and stops her mouth. She stand up and put her hand on my neck. Choking me. I couldn't breath properly. Her other hand still inside my pussy.

"Since I am a good mistress, I'll let you cum! But I want to hear you scream my name. Is that clear?" She said sternly.

"Y-yes mistress" she let my breath go.

Her pace getting faster again. She also rub my clit with her palm. Her right hand can do so many things at the same time. Impressive

She squeezed my breast and play with my nipples. I'm getting closer to cum again.

"Mistress I-I think I'm gonna.. I'm gon-" she move faster and harder. "MISTRESS BELLAA" I screamed as I cum. She didn't stop, nor slowing down.

"Mistress. I-I can't. It's too sen-sensitive" she just chuckled. She lower herself again

"You beg me for orgasm. Now you'll have it. I think this cunt can handle one more orgasm" she smirk and suddenly sucked my clit roughly.

My eyes widened. My back arched. My legs shaking uncontrollably. This second wave feels way stronger than the first orgasm. She making me squirt. I scream her name again as my orgasm came. I scream really loud.

Bellatrix finally slowing down. Helping me rode out my orgasm. When I'm done, she step back a little bit. And the ropes vanished in a second. I fell on the dirty and cold ground.

She move forward and squatting then pull my hair, making me look at her.

"You might be useless for the dark lord. But think I can use you as my personal slave. You're mine now y/n" she let go of my hair and giggled.

She stand up and stepping away. Still giggling and laughing like a maniac as she leave the room. I just laying there on the ground, completely naked.

I feel so ashamed but at the same time I enjoyed everything she's done to me so much.. this is humiliating..

Then I fell asleep.