Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼

Another very special request by pykkkkkk ❤️
I hope you gayzzz enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed making it..

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...SMUT (Obviously), Use of Toys, Edging, Sneaky Sex, Public Sex (kind of), Ass Play...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I sat in the corner, playing with the dogs while everybody else was dancing and singing. Even though the view of Mustique was incredibly beautiful, it didn't help my social awkwardness. This was my first time meeting May's whole family and their friends. I only knew some of them. May's parents insisted that I should come here, their private island. So since they're soon to be my brother's parents-in-law, I can't refuse their request. If it wasn't not because of May, my brother, and May's parents, I wouldn't be here surrounded by strangers.

Today was a pretty big day for May and my brother, it was their engagement party. They met each other and fell in love in their first year in college and they've been together ever since. May is the daughter of Colin Tennant and Anne Tennant or also known as Lord and Lady Glenconner. Anne Tennant is a lady in waiting to Queen Elizabeth II's sister, Princess Margaret. May is a nice and fun woman, I like her. Like a lot. But since she's also the goddaughter of one of the Royals, Princess Margaret, it made the party a little bit uncomfortable at least for me.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't have anything against the Princess. In fact, I adored her so much. I met the Princess once on May's birthday. Well.. not really met, I just watched her from afar, but from what I saw, I thought she was the most charming, witty, brilliant, and elegant woman with the biggest and most beautiful personality I've ever seen. But her security protocols, guards, and the chance of getting disturbed by paparazzi were really bothering me. It was kind of annoying. Well.. she's a Princess after all.. but still.. annoying..

"Y/N!! Y/N COME HERE!" Anne called from across the pool, bringing me back from my daydream.

I walked around the pool towards her and... of course the Princess.

"This is y/n. She's Anton's sister." Anne introduced me to Princess Margaret.

"Your Royal Highness.." I did a small curtsy.

"You have a very unique taste of style for a pool party. Haven't you?" She asked, looking at me from head to toe.

She wasn't wrong to be honest. Because I wore trousers and a knitted sweater to a pool party on a pretty hot day.

I chuckled, "well.. yeah.. I did bring a swimsuit but I'm not planning to jump into the pool."

"You're not just unique. You're... odd." She said. "Why don't you change and join me in the pool."

Wait... what??

"B-but.." I looked at Anne who was now giving me the look that basically told me to just follow the Princess's order without questioning it. "Uhh.. Y-Yes Ma'am. I'll go change then."

I turned around and walked to my room to get my swimsuit. I quickly changed into my bikini and went back to the Princess. When I returned, the Princess and Anne weren't there. I guessed the Princess was getting changed as well. So I sat on the chair and patiently waited for the Princess to come back. Ten minutes later Princess Margaret was finally back,  wearing kimono and a swimsuit underneath. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Have you looked around the island yet?" She suddenly asked.

"N-No Ma'am." I replied.

"Let's go then." She said and walked away. I was a little bit confused but I decided to just follow her without saying anything.