Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾

Request by eveemilynova
I'm sorry for the long wait.. I hope you like the story.. enjoyy readingg 💕

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Today is a special day, it's Grace's birthday. To celebrate it, we were planning to have a family dinner. Grace agreed to invite Frankie's sons as well because she sees them as part of the family, too. So the guests would be Brianna, Mallory, Bud, Coyote, and their partners. Oh, Sol and Robert would probably come too.

Around 4 PM, Frankie told me that she would go out to get something for tonight. She didn't want me to go with her so I stayed and helped Grace instead. Grace insisted to cook the dinner by herself, so I helped her with that.

I walked to the kitchen to see what she was doing. 

I hugged her from behind. "Heyy birthday lady.. Can I help? What are you going to make?" I kissed her shoulder.

"Lasagna. I know you like it.. a lot." She said tilting her head to her right, leaning her head against mine. "I'm sure everyone will love it too."

"But I thought Mallory's more into.. healthy stuff.. you know.. veggies, organic and stuff like that." I asked curiously.

She chuckled, "Yeah she is.. I'm sure she's okay with some extra calories once in a while.. also.. I'm going to make a salad too."

"Ahh.. okay let's do it.. I'll help with the salad," I said and started preparing the ingredients.

"Where's Frankie?" She asked.

"I don't know. She didn't say much. She just said that she wanted to go to the shop to get something." I told her.

"Hmm, that's weird. She usually takes you when she goes shopping." She said.

I shrugged, "Maybe she wants to get a surprise gift for you."

"Yeah. I can't wait to see that. I'm sure it's something.. unthinkable.. something bizarre." She laughed.

Since the first time Grace and I slept together and told each other about our feelings, we became closer and closer to each other, romantically. Frankie already knew about us but none of Grace's family knew yet. It wasn't like she didn't want to tell them, she just waited for the right moment to tell her daughters because it was possible that either Brianna or Mallory would make a scene, and we didn't want anything messy. I was okay with her decision because I wanted her to feel comfortable, I didn't want to be pushy.

Anyway..

After the food was ready, Grace and I got ready too. And not long after that, people started coming. Sol and Robert came first. Then Mallory. Brianna and Barry came next, almost at the same time as Bud, Allison, and Coyote. Everyone was already there, except for one person.. Frankie..

While waiting for Frankie, we all talked and everyone shared their stories with Grace.

"So y/n.. how did you get here? Did Frankie kidnap you?" Brianna asked sarcastically.

"Oh.. uh.. Actually.. I-" Just when I was about to explain, Frankie came back carrying a huge piñata with her. Everyone's attention was now on her. Coyote helped her and brought the piñata to the back of the house.

"Frankie? Where have you been? And what's that piñata for?" Grace asked in disbelief.

"Well there's no party without a piñata.. also I stopped by Joan's place to make this.." she pulled out a box from her bag. "Ta daa.."

"Frankie.. that's just a brownie," Brianna said.

"No no.. this is a special brownie.. I made it myself.. just for my best of the best of friends. Grace.. this is for you.." Frankie handed it to Grace.