Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!

pykkkkkk came up with this brilliant idea ✨
With her help and my bad writing, we present this story to filled up your fantasy! I hope you hornay people like our storyy!! (You can thank her later! 🤣)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
..Angry sex, rough sex, choking, slight degrading, threesome..
Enjoyy 💋

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

During WWII y/n and Antonia have exciting jobs with the RAF. They've been a good friend since then. They both secretly developed feelings for each other but they never had a chance to tell one another because of the situation. After the war, things get boring and life gets hard. They went to separate way in life but then meet each other again by destiny.

Y/n was single at the time, while Antonia just got divorced from some rich old man that she never actually loved. Her divorce went smoothly but unfortunately she didn't get as much money as she would like from the divorce. As a good partner who wants her lover living a good life, y/n decided to find a job to support their financial.

One day, y/n read in a newspaper that someone looking for a nanny. She thinks maybe that's a good start to earn money. Y/n applies for the job right away. A few days later she got a letter from the woman named Enid Blyton telling that y/n gets the job and can start in the next morning.

After one week working for Enid, y/n starts to notice that despite her frustration with her husband and her children, she always act nice and sweet towards y/n. Enid even invites y/n to share a drink or ask her to stay overnight because she feels too stressed out handling the children and she really need someone to keep her company. Y/n of course always say yes to Mrs. Blyton because she's her boss. But little did y/n knows, Enid actually attracted to her and wants to have a way with her.

On the other side, Antonia gets annoyed that y/n is hardly at home anymore and thinks that maybe y/n cheat on her. But y/n denies it. Deep in her heart, Antonia believes that y/n would never cheat on her and she trust her but y/n's boss? Antonia doesn't trust her even for a bit. Antonia decided to take action in order to find out the truth but what comes next really beyond everyone's expectations.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

ANTONIA'S POV

It's been 3 weeks since y/n works for this lady named Mrs. Blyton. At first I was so happy that my girlfriend got the job, even it's just as a nanny. But then I get a little annoyed because she didn't have time for me anymore. Her boss keep her busy almost everyday. Sometimes she even asked y/n to stay overnight to "help" her with the kids. I have a feeling that this lady want to steal my girlfriend from me. I confronted y/n and ask her about this matter but she denied it. She said that Mrs. Blyton just really need her help with her kids.

I trust y/n. So I try to believe everything she said. But her boss, I don't trust her. I'm sure she must have other intentions. My jealousy starts to get out of hand every time she makes y/n stays overnight.

Today I decided to go out to distract myself from any negative thoughts about y/n and her new boss. I was just walking around the town and minding my own business when I suddenly saw someone that looks just like y/n. I tried to get a little closer to get a better look. And my my blood starts to boiled, it's really her. It's y/n and her boss. They both having lunch together.