Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻

Request from Imasimp060606

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...Degrading, Slapping, Choking, Mistress-Sub/Slave kink, slight petplay...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is a 21 years old girl who works for Ella's family as a servant since she was 16. Ella's father is a wealthy man who's married a woman named Lady Tremaine, as known as The Wicked Step Mother. She has two daughters named Anastasia and Drisella. Some people said that the Lady of the house marry Ella's father just for his money, she and her daughter always mean and cruel towards Ella especially when Ella's father went away, that's why people giving her that nickname, but y/n think differently. For y/n, Lady Tremaine is the most elegant, beautiful and attractive woman she's ever seen.

Y/n works for them as a Lady's maid and sometimes when the Lady isn't around or she doesn't need her much, she'll work in the kitchen. Her duty as The Lady's maid is helping the Lady to get dressed, taking care of the Lady, and make sure The Lady gets what she wants. A lot of y/n's time spent only to serve Lady Tremaine. That's another reason why y/n start to have a forbidden feeling towards the Lady. Well.. beside her admiration for her beauty and grace of course. Without y/n's knowing, Lady Tremaine noticed that but she decided to let her. In fact Lady Tremaine liked that. She likes the attention and the way y/n admire her. That's why she act differently towards y/n, especially when the two of them alone.

Everything went well at first until 2 years ago, Ella's father died while he's going on a business trip. Everyone shocked by the sudden loss. Ella feel devastated and mourning her father's death for months, meanwhile Lady Tremaine and her daughters still continue their lifestyle without even bother to mourn. They spent almost all the money that Ella's father left them, causing them to dismiss all of their staff to save money. Yes.. she'll dismiss everyone. Including y/n.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Today is the last day you serve us. Tomorrow you all will be dismissed. Tonight I'm going to hold another party. My last party." Lady Tremaine murmured the last sentence. "So, I want you to start preparing everything! Right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam", all the servants replied and nodded. Then Lady Tremaine left the kitchen.

"Ella is still mourning her father's death, while his wife and his stepdaughters are busy spending his money. They didn't even cry for him, not even once. That wicked bitch." Says one of the maids, whispering to other servants close to her. But the whisper was loud enough for everyone to hear.

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you just mind your own business and start working? We have a lot of things to do. Besides... no matter how bad she is, she's still paying you all. So shut up." I said.

Most of the staff glared at me like I was some kind of traitor, but then they decided to let me win and start preparing everything for the party. Some of them helped in the kitchen, and the rest cleaned the mansion. I was about to help them when I suddenly heard one of the bells jingling. That's the Lady Tremaine's bell, which meant the Lady needed me.

I walked really fast to her room. I stopped in front of her door, trying to control my breathing for a bit. Once my breathing was back to normal, I knocked at her door.

"Come in," She said sternly from the inside.

I opened the door and stepped inside, then slowly closed the door behind me. "You called me Ma'am?".