Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵

My name is y/n. I've been working as a waitress at the Garrison for quite sometime now. This pub is owned by Shelby's Family or people called them The Peaky Blinders. Lots of people scared of them, well they're a bloody gengster.

Every night is a busy night at the Garrison. Especially tonight. The peaky blinders having a party to celebrate.. god knows what.

"Oi y/n give me more whiskey" Arthur drunkenly shout from his table.

I walk to his table with 2 bottles of whiskey and place it on the table. I bend over to reach the empty bottles from across the table and suddenly he smack my bottom.

I stood up and look at him angrily.

"Whaa?" Arthur said acting so dumb.

"You shouldn't treat a woman like that" I said.

"Or what?" He yelled and everyone went silent.

"Or I will fucking kick your arse and blow your head with my revolver" a woman's voice come from behind me. It's Polly.

Polly Gray is one of the Shelby. They called her Aunt Polly or the gipsy queen. She might be part of the gengster but she's actually the most caring and beautiful person inside and out. She's the mother of the group.

Even though she's way older than me, Polly is the only one that can make me nervous whenever she's around. Not even Tommy (the boss) can make me stutter or shaking the way that Polly does.

"Why are you defending her Aunt Pol" Arthur said annoyed.

"Because she is a woman and I am too" she said sternly.

Arthur spat and continue drinking.

"EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" Tommy shout. And they did as he said.

I slowly walking backwards and leave the table. But Polly stops me.

"Is that how you thank me miss? I'm not done with you" she whispered in my ear. Her voice sent shivers down to my spine.

"I-I'm so-sorry ma'am" I said lowering my gaze to the ground.

"Hey Tommy. I'll be in the snug room. Don't bother me if it's not something important." Polly said to Tommy.

"Alright Aunt Pol" Tommy reply, "and Pol.... Make sure you're not too loud. Okay?" He added with a wink and smirk. Polly rolled her eyes and grab my wrist.

We walked to the little room beside the entrance. This room is the shelby's room. They usually held a meeting here. No one can use this room except them.

"Go grab a bottle of whiskey and join me in the room" she ordered.

I nodded and grab a whiskey from the bar. And walk to the snug room.

"Come on in!" She said.

I got in. My eyes still glued to the ground because I don't have the courage to look at her.

"Sit!" She said sternly. I did what she said and sit beside her.

"Why don't you look at me?" She asked, "I know you always stare at me whenever I'm here" she said.

I look at her in shock.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I always catch you staring at me dear. Are you going to deny it?" She chuckled.

I look at the ground again without saying a word. My face turns bright red.

"Don't be embarrassed darling. Actually I like it when you stare at me" she lift my head forcing me to look at her in the eyes.