Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?

Requested by HBCsimp374 and @IzzyBeckinsale ✨ also special one shot for HornyC0rny 💦
I hope you like it ❤️

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...Rough sex, choking, slapping, bondage, overstimulating, squirting...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is one of the goddess of Asgard. Even though she's way younger than Thor, she becomes a pretty good friend with Thor. No one knows that y/n is extremely powerful and magical. Even way more powerful than Thor. Only Odin knows about her real power. That's why Odin let Thor befriended her and make her one of Asgard Goddess.

One day, Asgard becomes more chaotic than usual. Odin is no longer in Asgard. Loki and Thor went to earth to find him. After they left, suddenly all warriors and army were ordered to protect Asgard because there is an intruder broke into Asgard and kills the warrior three. Y/n got curious and decided to face the intruder and see what they want. Turns out it's Odin's firstborn child, Hela. Odin imprisoned Hela and wrote her out from history but he told y/n about her because only y/n can protect Asgard from her and her ambition.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Y/n help! There's a monster killing all the army and warriors!" One of the Asgardian run to me.

"Calm down. What monster?" I asked curiously.

"A giant wolf. It destroys everything!" He said still panting.

"Where did that monster come from?"

"We don't know.." he look frightened.

"Okay.. take people away from here and go find a safer place.. I'll deal with this monster." I told him. He nodded and leave.

I run to the palace and found everything destroyed. Odin's vault was empty. I run to the Himinbjorg. On my way there, at the Rainbow Bridge, I saw a woman in black and green suit with a crazy looking horn helmet standing proudly surrounded by dead bodies. She kind of reminded me of Loki but in women's form.

"HEY" I shout. Her giant wolf saw me then growl behind her making the woman turn around.

 Her giant wolf saw me then growl behind her making the woman turn around

"Who are you??!?" I said half shouting.

"I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, Commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne, and the Goddess of Death." She said proudly.

Ohh so this is Hela.. Odin never told me she's this beautiful.. hold on.. what the fuck was I thinking?!

"...why don't you kneel!" She said.