Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..

Request from @GayforHelen

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Slight of sadism, knife play, choking, slight degrading, edging, blood bath, and SMUT

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

This is my first day serving Madame Evelyn Poole. She is a famous dark magic practitioner with a strong charisma. She can make anyone do anything she wants. Rumour says that she has lived for hundreds of years, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh and the shedding of innocent blood, even bathing in the blood of young women.

I volunteering myself to work for her. People told me that it was crazy idea, a suicidal move, soon or later she'll kill me and bathe with my blood. But I don't care as long as I can get closer to her. Besides, I don't have life anyway. No one cares about me, they just pretend to care.

Anyway..

The head maid told me that my job was just do everything Madame Poole told me to do. But since Madame Poole was out most of the day, I don't have many things to do.

Dinner time comes, and I finally got my first real task. I have to bring food to Madame Poole. She can't come to the dining room because she's too busy doing something in her room. I don't know what she was doing, only god and satan knows.

I knock at her door with my right hand while my left hand holding a tray of her food.

"Come in" She said.

I open the door and stepped in. I can't look up. I'm too nervous and I can feel my hands starts shaking.

"M-Mrs. Jones asked me to bring you your dinner Madame.." I said quietly.

"Put that tray on the table beside my bed" she said sternly.

I walked slowly to her bed and placed the tray there. My eyes still glued to the ground. When I'm done, I walked backwards to the door. But suddenly my back hit something. I turn myself around and my heart drops. Madame Poole standing in front of me with a smirk on her face.

"I-I'm so sorry Madame. I didn't mean to-" she put her index finger under my chin and lift my chin up. Making me look straight to her beautiful dark brown eyes. She move closer to my face. She's even more beautiful from up close.

"What's your name young lady" she asked.

"Y-Y/n Ma'am.. Y/n Y/l/n"

"Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl like you." She whispered.

"T-thank you Madame." She keep looking at me closely like she's analyzing my whole face.

"Are you a virgin y/n?" She suddenly asked.

"Uh.. umm.. y-yes?"

"Hesitation. You're not sure with your own virginity, aren't you?" She raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

I didn't say anything. I've never had sex before, but I did pleasuring myself. I don't know if that's count as virgin or not.

"Tell Mrs. Jones I'm need my bath tonight." She said sternly and walked away from me.

"Y-Yes Madame" I leave her room as fast as possible.