Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮

Request from famechaser
I'm sorry for taking forever for this oneshot. I hope you like it. Enjoyy..

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Y/n wake up.. you're safe now.. open your eyes y/n.." a woman's voice called my name.

I opened my eyes slowly, at first it was all blurry but then when my sight finally adjusted, I could see my surroundings. A blonde woman pulled away and took a step back from me. She looked familiar but my brain couldn't remember her name. My head was still foggy.

"Y/n?? Can you hear me??" The blond woman asked

I sat up. And when I was about to answer the woman, nothing come out of my mouth. It felt like I forgot how to talk. So I just nodded at her.

There were three women standing in front of me. That blonde woman, another blonde woman but a lot younger than the first one, and the last one, a red-haired woman. I still don't remember who they were but they seemed familiar and felt close to me, especially the older blonde. I was confused. The last thing I remembered before everything went black is that there was a party at the outpost and Ms Venable gave us fresh apples. We didn't suspect anything because we were too happy to finally have something to eat other than that nasty little cube. Apparently, Ms Venable and Ms Mead poisoned all the apples and so killed all of us. The purples and the greys.

"Y/n? Y/n? Do you remember us?" The older blonde asked. I looked at her without saying anything.

"Oh god! This bitch is so slow. Are you sure she's the next-" The younger blonde said but got cut off by the older.

"Shut up Maddie." She spat.

"Do you remember me?" The older blonde asked again. "I'm Cordelia." She said.

Cordelia.. Cordelia.. I know that name.. that name is so familiar..

I tried to remember and suddenly a wave of memories hit me. Now I remembered everything. The three women standing in front of me were my fellow witches. Cordelia Goode, our Supreme, Madison Montgomery, the bitch, and the redhead is Myrtle Snow. How could I forget about them?

"C-Cordelia.. w-what is happening?" I asked a little bit panicked because I really had no idea what was going on.

"I cast a spell on you so you don't remember who you really are and the power you have. And coco too.." Cordelia said.

"But why?" I asked again.

"Because you're our next supreme. We have to protect you." She replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm what?? What are you talking about? And.. Protect me from who?"

"From me." Suddenly a male voice came from behind her. The three witches turned around. I carefully got up and finally saw the person that was talking. Michael Langdon. "It's over Cordelia. Just admit that you're no longer the supreme. Your powers have faded. I'm the most powerful person, I could kill you all in one second if I wanted." He continued.