Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Lucia State Hospital.. more like Lunatic Asylum Hospital.. I sigh.

This is my second day staying at this horrible place. My parents put me here because I like women. They think homosexuality is a sin and considered as a mental illness.

I've been crying since the minute I arrived here. I keep hitting every nurse and doctor who comes to my room.

Another nurse came in. But this one look different. She is older but not too old. She has a beautiful face with a big dark brown eyes. Her red hair was tied neatly. She's gorgeous.

"Good morning y/n. My name is Nurse Ratched. I'm the head nurse here. All the other nurses complaining that you keep hitting them every time they trying to check on you. Is that right?" She said.

I didn't say anything. I looked away.

She close the door and step closer. "I ask you a question and I expect an answer!" She said sternly and grab my chin then turn my face to look at her. "I ask you again. Are you hitting those nurses?" I can feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Y-yes. I'm.. I'm sorry" I close my eyes and she let go of my chin.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"I don't want to be here! I'm not sick! I'm not crazy!" I stated.

"Homosexuality isn't normal. We are pretty sure there is something wrong with your mind. And we'll help you to fix it" she said.

"I don't need to get fix!" I told her.

"Let's go get you your first treatment."

She called another nurse and they grab me then drag me to some room. This room looks like bathroom but big. And there is 2 weird looking tub in the middle.

She motioned the other nurses to leave. And she lock the door.

"Now. Take off your clothes" she ordered.

"What? No"

"I will not repeat myself. Do as I say" she said sternly.

My hands shaking. I'm nervous and scared at the same time. I slowly took off my clothes. And now I'm completely naked. I could see her eyes widened and her lips twitched. I covered my chest and my lower body.

"Get on the tub" she said.

I step in the tub. The tub is already filled with water. "It's cold." I told her but still get in and lay down. My whole body shivering and my nipples get hardened.

She didn't say anything. She just look at me and her eyes staring at my naked body. Then she gulped.

Is she just...

My heart beats so fast. She kneeling beside the tub and rolled up her sleeves. And without any warning she rub my clit. I gasp and flinch at the sudden touch.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask panicking.

"Shut up or I will stop!" She said.

I don't want her to stop. Her hand on my clit feels so good. I keep silent. She rubbed my clit in circles. She's going faster. I whimpered.

"You can let your moan. No one can hear you." She smirked.

I can't keep my moan anymore. I let out a moan. Her other hand grabbed my breast and pinched my nipple. At the same time she pushed 2 fingers in me. And start pumping.

I was moaning mess. I grasped on the edge of the tub. I'm getting closer to my climax.

"I-...I think I'm going cum" I said

She didn't answer but she move slower. And it makes me frustrated. I look at her and frowning. She smirks seductively.

"You need to beg" She said.

"Nurse.. Nurse Ratched. C-Can I cum? Please" I beg.

"Hmm.. that's good enough" she put another finger and move faster while her palm rubbed my clit and her other hand playing with my breast.

My legs starts shaking, I reach my orgasm and she let me ride it out then pulled her fingers out and wipe them with my clothes.

I'm still trying to catch my breath. I was panting. She standing up and look at me deeply in my eyes. I don't know what to expect next.

She was just standing there and staring at me until my breathing back to normal.

"Get up and kneel before me" she ordered.

I did as she said. I kneel in front of her.

"Do me!" She command.

I pulled her skirt up with my shaky hands. She lift her left leg and rest her feet on the edge of the tub.

Her crotch is now in front of me. I could smell her sweetness. I pull her panties aside. She's already wet. I look up at her, her face was stern but she's blushing.

That's encouraging me to be more confident. I smirked and lick her folds. She flinched a little bit but then move her pussy on my mouth picking her pace.

I let her grinding on my face. She starts moaning. Her moan is so soft. Her hands was on my head. She grab my hair and hovering my face.

My hand on her butt cheek. Holding her so she won't fall. I put my fingers in and she jolted. I move my fingers slowly and getting faster and faster.

I keep licking her clit and thrusting her hole. I curled my finger to hit her g-spot. Her legs starts shaking and her moan getting louder.

Her grip on my hair getting tighter.

"Oh fuck!" She shouted. Then she cum.

I pulled my fingers and lick it clean. I also lick her folds clean she flinched when I lick her sensitive clit.

We stayed in that position until she gained her strength again and her breath back to normal.

After a few minutes, she finally move her leg. She fixed her panties and skirt. Then she step back.

"Get dressed" she said.

I nodded and getting dressed. Then we walked to the door. When she's about to open the door, she turns around and grab me by my shirt.

"Keep this between us you little slut! Or I will end your life here! Understood?" She whisper shout to me.

I just nodded.

"good girl" she smirked.

A second later her expression back to her normal. Cold and stern. And we walk out the treatment room.

We walked to my room and she open the door then let me walks in. She didn't came in. She stay at the door.

"You will continue your treatment tomorrow. Make sure you're prepare" she said with her hungry eyes. Then she closed the door.

What was just happened?? Will this be a regular thing? I hope so..