Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾

My day at work finally over. It's a really busy day today. I feel exhausted but excited at the same time. Excited about tonight. I can't wait to play with Rose.

I drove home as usual. It's still 6 pm so I have 2 hours to get ready before Rose come. As soon as I'm at home, I went straight up to my bathroom and take a bath.

After a long bath, I finally got out, dried myself and put on my robe then walk to the kitchen to get some drink. I thought a glass of wine would be nice. I poured a full glass of red wine and sat on the couch watching tv.

It's 8.15 pm and Rose still not here yet. Is she changing her mind? I hope not.

A few minutes later I hear a doorbell, I open the door and Rose standing there nervously fidgeting on her rings.

"You late" I said sternly.

"I-I'm really sorry. There's an accident on the way here so-" she tried to explain.

"Save your excuses for later. Get inside!" I order. She did.

Rose stand up awkwardly in the middle of the living room. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Are you going to stand there all night miss Weil??" I said from the kitchen.

"Ermm.. right.. n-no.. of course not.. I'm sorry" she sat down on the couch.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and a glass with ice in it. I walk to the living room and give it to her.

"Here. I think you might need it." She took the glass and I filled her glass with whiskey then placed the bottle on the table.

I sat beside her. For a few minutes, I just watch her cute awkward self without saying a word. She's too nervous to ask me anything either.

"When will you quit being too nervous and squirm like that?" I said suddenly.

"I-.. I'm sorry" she replied.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"Why do you really need to do the show?" I asked.

"I need to get back my passport and pay my taxes, also my debt." She said quietly and take a sip of her whiskey.

"So this is very important to you?!"

She nodded, "yes! Very!".

"Are you offering yourself to someone else? I mean... you can't be just come to my bank only. You must be applied for a loan to multiple bank." I asked.

"No. I mean yes. I did apply for a loan to multiple bank but I'm not offering myself to them. No. I know you. Quite dearly. That's why I'm offering myself to you. Besides.. I like you very much" she murmured the last sentence.

"Besides what? I'm sorry.. I didn't catch that" I said.

"I like you very much" she blushed and look down.

"You like me? Like... like me as a friend? Or like me more than that?" I raised my eyebrows waiting for her reply.

"More than a friend. I fancy you. I love you." She said shyly.

"Why you never told me that? Is it part of your persuasion?"

"N-no.. it's not. I.. I just.. I'm scared to tell you that because I don't want to be rejected." She sighs.

"What? Why would I reject you? You know so damn well that I like you.. a lot" I rolled my eyes.

"It's because I'm so old y/n. You'll be ashamed of me for being your girlfriend or partner or whatever." She look down and I could feel she's about to cry.