Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾

Part 2 that a lot of you requested.. I hope you guys like this part too!! Enjoy reading..

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
... Rough sex, orgasm denying, forced orgasm, overstimulating, slight ass play ...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Miss.. you got a call.. from the Kensington Palace.." one of the maids said.

With my eyes still closed, I lazily moved my body to the side of the bed and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said with my sleepy voice.

"Y/n? I want you to accompany me to Balmoral Castle this weekend." The familiar woman's voice said sternly from the other end of the phone.

I shot my eyes open, knowing exactly who the caller was. Princess Margaret. "Your Royal Highness.." I was sitting up and tried to fix my appearance even though I knew she couldn't see me through the phone. "..I-I'm sorry Ma'am.. I don't think I can make it. I've already made plans." I continued.

"That's an order. A direct order from a Princess. Not a request. I'll pick you up on Saturday morning." Then she hung up.

I put the phone down and leaned my back against the headboard then just sat and stared blankly at the wall across the room. Trying to take in everything that Margaret just said a moment ago.

It's been months since the first time I met her. She got divorced not long after Anton's engagement party in Mustique. A lot of things happened in our relationship since then. We weren't going public yet but the Royal Family and my family and also our close friends knew about us already. So it was a secret but also not so secret anymore.

Anyway..

She just asked me to accompany her to Balmoral Castle. Everyone knows that Balmoral Castle is a private property of the Royal Family. They usually go there for a family vacation. If Princess Margaret asks me to go there with her, that means I'll meet the Royal Family for the first time. The whole family. Even though Princess Margaret and I have been together for months, I've never met her family personally yet. I know them only from her stories.

A lot of questions suddenly popped up in my brain and filled my head with worry and excitement at the same time.

What if they don't like me? What if they tell Margaret to end everything with me because I'm not worthy enough? If it turns out they like me, can Margaret and I go public? Can I tell the world about our relationship?

I spent all morning just overthinking what would happen this weekend and called my friends to let them know that I had to cancel our plans. After a few long calls and making up excuses, my friends finally accepted my lies, then I got up and got ready for the day. Since it was only Wednesday, I still had a few days to prepare myself before meeting the Royal Family.

**SKIP TO THE WEEKEND**

It was 8 in the morning. All my things were packed, I was ready to go. My heart beat so fast. I felt so nervous waiting for the Princess to finally arrive and pick me up. 5 minutes passed. Each second felt like hours.

I waited for another 5 minutes, and the Princess finally showed up. I walked towards her car, her driver got out of the car and rushed to help me with my bag then put it in the boot.

I opened the back door and saw the Princess already waiting for me. "Good morning, Your Royal Highness." I said before getting in the car. She only answered with a forced smile. I think it was too early in the morning for the Princess. Then we started driving.

After a long and tiring drive from Edinburgh (where I lived) to Balmoral, we finally arrived at the castle. Princess Margaret fell asleep in the car and no one dared to wake her up so we just waited for her until she woke up by herself.