Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Requests from @graceandfrankieslove ✨
Hope you enjoy this story..

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
...Nothing hardcore or rough, just sweet and gentle smut, hint of mommy kink...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is 28 years old girl who used to works at Say Grace 2 years ago. That's where she meet Grace and Frankie then become friends with them. Grace always adore y/n. Despite her young age, her way of thinking is very mature and she always gives a positive vibes for everyone around her. Little did Grace know, after a few months working for her, y/n developed feelings for her and y/n knows she has no chance to be with Grace romantically that's why she decided to quit the job. Nevertheless y/n and Grace remains friends afterwards.

I woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. It's a call from Grace.

Me : "Hello?"

Grace : "I'm at the beach house. Please come.."

Then she hung up. She sounds like she's been crying. I was confused and I'm still not fully awake yet. I stare at the ceiling blankly, trying to gather my soul and processing what was just happened. Minutes later I got up, take a quick shower and went to Grace's beach house.

It took about 30 minutes to get there. On my way there, all I can think about is her. I'm so worried about her.

Once I arrived, I rushed to the front door and knocked. But there's no answer. I knock again, but louder this time. Still no answer. Then I hear someone sniffling from inside the house.

"Grace??" I whisper shout, slowly open the door and went inside.

"I'm here" she shout.

I walked to the living room and saw Grace laying down on the floor, eyes were puffy. I run to her and kneel beside her.

"Grace! What the hell is happened?!?" I said trying to make her sit.

"No no no.. my back hurts." She said.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get some ice packs. I wrapped the ice in a piece of cloth. I walk back to Grace and helps her to turn her body around then compressed the painful area with the ice. Grace keep quiet the whole time, she just sighing a few times. I didn't pushed her to tell me about what's going on, I'm just going to take care of her.

After the ice pack melts, I give her back a massage to help release the tension on her muscles and nerves.

"Are you feeling any better?" I finally asked.

"Yes. A lot actually. Thank you y/n." She turn herself around and tried to get up.

I helped her get up and sit on the couch. She laid her back on the couch, her eyes were closed.

"So..?" I asked.

She open her eyes and look at me with a question look.

"Are you going to explain what happened?" I asked again.

She sighs and starts to tearing up.