Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱

Request from CatieLouBlankett4
I'm sorry for taking soooo long.. I hope you like the story.. Enjoy readingggg 💕

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Looks like there's no hope anymore huh?" Jake said.

"Yeah.. we're all going to die." Brie breathed heavily. "In less than 12 hours."

"What do you want to do Brie?" Jake asked.

"I don't know.. I think.. I think I need a drink. A lot of drinks.." she said.

"What about you y/n? Are you going to stay with Brie?" Jake turned to me.

"Yes. I'll stay with her."

"Aren't you worried about yourself? This is your last day. Our last day.. We can do whatever we want.. literally. And you choose to stay with Brie?" He chuckled.

"Oh shut up! Leave her alone. I was about to ask you to join us, but since you're being an ass, I changed my mind. I'll just go with y/n. Let's go dear." Brie grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me towards the exit, leaving Jack behind.

"Come on Brie. I was just joking!! Don't take it seriously. Brie!! BRIE!! BRIEEE!!" Jack shouted behind us.

We kept walked outside and got in her car. We drove to the nearest liquor shop, to get a few bottles of whiskey and vodka. Since all media announced that today might be the end of the world, most people started to get panicked and crazy. Chaos everywhere. They didn't care about money anymore. We quickly left the shop and drove to her place.

Once we were at her place, she went straight to her couch and just dropped her body there and sighed. I placed all the bottles we brought on the counter and I sat right beside her. She was silent for a brief moment.

"Brie, are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you nuts? I'm going to die.. WE are going to die!" She said.

"Well-" Brie didn't even bother to wait for my reply. She just started ranting.

"There's so much I wanted to do before I die! I wanted to be the best and the hottest news anchor in the world. I wanted to travel all over the world. I wanted to move to Paris. I wanted to be rich. Like super rich. I haven't got the time to enjoy my life to the fullest. Everyday work work work just work. And date random guys." She ranted, "I even haven't got the chance to tell you that I like you. And I haven't-"

"I'm sorry what? What did you just say?" I cut her off. Brie suddenly stopped talking and looked at me.

"Uhmm.. what?" She tried to act cool and play dumb.

"You said that you like me." I told her.

"Well.. uh.. you know.." I could feel she was getting nervous. For the first time in my life working as her assistant, this is the only time I saw her nervous like a schoolgirl trying to confess her feelings to her crush.

"Listen.. y/n.." she took off her glasses and put them on the coffee table beside her. She took a deep breath.

 She took a deep breath