Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂

"I'm sure you can work something out for me" Rose plead.

"I'm sorry Rose. I'm afraid the answer is no" I said sternly.

"Y/n please. You've known me for so long. I need this money. I have to do the fashion show. You are my only hope" she said.

"The report for your last show was too bad Rose. The bank won't give you anymore money" I sighed, "besides.. you're still owes the IRS for 5 million dollars" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I-I will do everything for the loan. Please y/n.. I know you can persuade them to loan me some money. I promise you this show will be a big success" Rose starts tearing up.

"No Rose.. your tears won't work this time. I'm sorry" I told her.

She sighed and playing with her ring. She was thinking. Then she's standing up. For a second I thought she's about to leave, but I was wrong. She walked around my desk and stand beside my chair.

She turned my chair to face her and then she drops to her knees.

"Rose?? what are you doing?? Stand up!" I told her.

"Please y/n. I beg you. Please help me. I will do anything for you. Please" she take my hand and rubbing her cheek on it.

Rose and I known each other for a few years. She's often come to my bank asking for loans. The bank had a hard time landing her money because her event turns out bad for most of the time. That's why they sent her to me.

Even our age way too different (I'm 30 years younger than her and she's 55), we become a really good friends.

I always liked her. She's very attractive. Behind her awkward and always nervous self, she is the most beautiful person inside and out. She's very witty, funny, and intelligent. I fancy her and I think she knew it.

"Hmmm.. what do you mean by anything?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Anything.. you can do anything to me" she said seductively.

I've never seen her like this. This is out of her character.

"Are you trying to seduce me Miss Weil?" I chuckled.

"Umm.. maybe" she said shyly.

I move my body forward and get close to her face. I put my finger under her chin and lift her face a little bit up. Now our faces only inches away. Her breath suddenly hitched a bit.

"I don't think this will work either dear" I whispered.

"Please" she took my hands and placed them on her breast.

I shocked for a second because her boldness. But this is so excite me. I pulled my hands away from her. I could see disappointment from her expression.

"I never thought you could be this low Rose!" i told her. She frowned and look down. "Stand up!" I ordered.

She looks up at me and did as I say without saying anything. I got up from my chair and walk to the door and lock it.

I walked back to my desk and stand behind her. She looked so nervous.

"Are you sure you will do anything for me?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded.

"Use your word Rose" I said sternly.

"Y-yes y/n. I.. I will do anything for you" she said.

"Be careful with what you wish for love. You might get in trouble because of that" I whispered again and trail my fingers on her arm.

Her breathing got quicker.