Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

A story requested by CordeliasBobHolder
This story supposed to be for Christmas but I was too busy to finish it.. so yeah.. I'm sorry for taking so long and thank you for waiting.. here you goo.. I hope you like it and enjoy your story.. ❤️

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is a young woman who's working as a paediatric nurse at Great Ormond Street Hospital. One day, at one of the hospital events, she met Princess Diana who's served as president of the hospital. They became friends ever since.

Y/n adore Princess Diana even before they met. In her eyes, the Princess is the most beautiful person she has ever seen. She's loving and caring. And her kind soul is just out of this world. She's an amazing human being.

Being a friend of a Princess isn't easy for y/n. It's not just because of annoying protocols and royal rules, it's also because y/n secretly has feelings for the Princess. Her feelings growing since they become a good friend. Y/n know she has to chance to be with Diana but she can't control her feelings for The Princess. Let alone the fact that she's married to Prince Charles, the next King of England, also being in a romantic relationship with Diana seems impossible for y/n.

Little did y/n know, the Princess also has feelings for her but she isn't sure about what will y/n feel if she tell her the truth. Also, she still trying so hard to be loyal to her husband. For her own good and of course her children.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

*Phone Rings*

"Y/N!!!!! IT'S FOR YOU!!!" My sister shouts from downstairs.

"WHO IS IT?" I shout back but she didn't answer. "JESSICA, WHO IS IT?" Still no response.

I rolled my eyes and run downstairs. Jessica still holding the phone with a smirk plastered on her face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I quickly grabbed the phone from her hand and pushed her away.

Me : "Hello?"

The caller : "Hey y/n. It's me Diana."

Oh lord, I know this voice very damn well. It's Diana. Princess Diana. The royal Diana.

Me : "H-Hello my lady.. what a lovely surprise to get a call from you."

Diana : "Oh please.. drop the formality. It's just me. I called you at the hospital but they said it's your day off so they gave me your number. Anyway.. it's been a long time since we hang out together-"

Me : "Uhmmm.. but.. we met a week ago.. at the hospital? You don't remember?"

Diana : "A week is long enough for me. So shush! What I'm saying is that the reason I'm calling you today is to give you an invitation."

Me : "Invitation?"

Diana : "Yes.. an invitation for a tea with me."

Me : "Well.. uhmm.. Yes.. Yes.. of course. When?"

Diana : "Great! How about tomorrow? At 3?"

Me : "I'm still off tomorrow so yes, I'm okay with that."

Diana : "Perfect! I'll see you tomorrow then?"