Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This story will be rough and pure bdsm.
No fluff just pain 😂 Read at your own risk.
ENJOY !! 😈😊

~ • ~

It's been days since I arrived at this shitty place. Outpost 3. That's what they called this dark, creepy, scary hell hole.

After the apocalypse, this is the only place that safe for people to live in. Only a few selected people who can enter this place, either you super rich, famous, or both. And I'm.. neither.

I came here by accident. I was miraculously arrived at this place unharmed after the explosion that destroyed everything, killed almost all living creatures, and turns this country into ashes. I don't know how but I escaped and survived from the nuclear explosion.

Long story short, I found this place. At first they didn't let me in because they said that I must have been contaminated with radiation. I might be a danger for them. But one person said I can get in but they will examine all my body and run a lot of test first.

That one person is Wilhemina Venable, or Ms. Venable. She's the leader or the ruler of this place. She's tall, slim, with a red hair and emotionless face. She's beautiful though. But very dominating and very intimidating. She dresses in black opulent victorian dress with a cane in her hand.

I don't know if I should feel grateful or not. I'm alive but they treat me like a trash because I'm not one of the elite. They made me a grey or the maid.

Since the first time I arrived and went through all the tests and examination, I always caught Ms. Venable staring at me like she always watching every little move I made. It scares me but also gives me butterflies every time our eyes meet.

Her dominance always turning me on. Powerful woman is my weakness. And I think she noticed that too because I keep pressing my thighs together every time I'm being in the same room with her for too long.

Today just like any other day, boring. I worked in the library as usual. Cleaning the room and everything. I work alone, no one wants to talk to me because they think I don't deserve to be here.

While I'm wiping the dust on one of the shelves, I spotted some book with no title on the cover, only a figure of woman's body. I opened it and starts reading, turns out the book contains lots of erotic pictures of two women, one naked and the other wearing latex lingerie. So I'm guessing this book is showing lesbian dominatrix.

Very interesting...

As I drowned deeper into the book and my fantasy, I hear a loud bang coming from behind me. I was startled. It's Ms. Venable hitting her cane against the shelves.

"Are you deaf?" Ms. Venable snaps.

"I-..I-I'm so sorry Ms. Venable. I was.. too caught up with books." I said nervously.

She glanced at the book I was holding, but I quickly hide it behind my back.

"Give me the book!" She demands.

"W-wha-.. n-no"

"Give me the book or I'll let Ms. Mead slit that pretty little neck of yours because you being disobedient." She said sternly.