Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Request from HornyW1tch  ✨
I'm sorry for taking sooo long.. I hope you like this story!! Also thanks to pykkkkkk for helping me too 💕

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...Rough smut, edging, degrading, slight humiliating, choking, gun play...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is one of the new recruits for US Army Air Force. She really wants to be a pilot, she loves the idea of flying. The only way to fulfill her dream is by joining the Air Force.

At first, y/n thought she'd only be taught how to fly and something like that. But she thought wrong. She'll also do a physical training and be taught how to fight. Y/n hates physical training, but she has to do it. That's where she met Peggy Carter or Agent Carter. She's the one who supervised y/n's division during the physical training session.

Agent Carter is way older than y/n. She's stern and intimidating but yet she's really gorgeous. Even though Agent Carter scares all the recruits, Y/n feels the opposite. Y/n feels something strange every time she's around Agent Carter. And y/n noticed that Agent Carter treated her slightly different from the other recruits. Why? That's still a mystery to y/n. Until one day..

It's been 2 weeks since the physical training started. I still hate it. I hate every second I spent here. I just want to fly. I don't need this stupid training.

"RECRUITS, ATTENTION!" Agent Carter shout.

All of us turned and be in our position.

"Today I'll do some physical test to all of you to see how well the training goes so far." She said.

"Ughh" I groan under my breath trying not to catch her attention but she heard me.

"Is there any problem Miss y/l/n ?" She asked.

I gulped. "N-No ma'am." I said quietly.

"Excuse me? What was that? I can't hear you!"

"No Ma'am!" I said louder.

"Good!" She simply said.

She stepped closer to me and stand in front of me. She closed the gap between us. And my heart starts racing.

"I don't appreciate this kind of behavior! If I catches you acting bratty like this, one more time, I'll make your training a living hell! Do you understand?" She said sternly.

"Y-Yes Ma'am."

Then she stepped back and continued talking about the test before she dismissed us.

Hours passed and the test was done. I'm not doing great with the test. I always be the last to finish. It frustrates me. If I failed in this training, that means I can't join the Air Force.

"Miss y/l/n!" One of the trainer called.

I run to him, "Yes, Sir."

"Agent Carter wants to talk to you. She's in her office." He said.

"Yes, Sir." I nodded and walked to Agent Carter's office.