Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻

This one shot will be only about Helena and Tom Felton. No Original Character (y/n). If this ship isn't your thing or trigger you, you can skip this chapter. 😊 But if you stay, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 💋

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This story 100% fictional. It's purely just a fantasy. Nothing in this story really happened in real life.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Today is the opening day of Diagon Alley in Orlando, USA. Helena will be doing a tour around the theme park and also an interview with her on-screen nephew, Tom.

"We'll be starting in 20 minutes, Helena.." said one of the crew from outside the dressing room.

"Alright.." She replied. "Ughh, give me a break.. I just landed after 9 fucking hours of flight.." She murmured. Louise, her makeup artist, just laughed while putting lipstick on Helena's lips.

*knock knock*

"Why are they in such a hurry?" Helena started to feel a little bit annoyed.

"Wait a minute!" Louise shouted before finishing Helena's makeup.

Louise walked to the door to let the person in; Helena watched her through the mirror when she opened the door. To her surprise, the person who's standing there is not one of the crew. It's Tom.

"Good morning." He said to Louise.

"Good morning." She replied, "Please come in.."

Tom stepped inside, "Hi Helena" he smiled and waved awkwardly.

"Oh, hi Tom.." Helena smiled back.

"Helena, I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want some?" Louise suddenly asked.

"Oh, yes please." Helena answered quickly.

"Do you want coffee too, Tom?" She asked Tom.

"No.. Thank you." He said and moved aside from the door.

"Alright then.. I'll be right back!" Then she stepped out of the room and Tom helped her close the door.

Tom didn't come closer, he just leaned his back against the door and watched Helena doing her thing.

"You look so tired. Jet lag?" Tom asked.

"Yeah.. but just a little. I don't look that bad, do I?" Helena asked him and looked at her own reflection in the mirror.

Tom chuckled, "No, no.. you look just as beautiful as usual. Hmm.. to be honest, you look incredibly beautiful today." He said.

"Awwwhh, that's really sweet of you dear.. thank you." She replied while fixing her hair. "Anyway.. what are you doing in my dressing room?"

"Just want to say hello.." Helena looked at him through the mirror, he was smiling. "What? Is that wrong?" He asked.

Helena got up and walked towards him. "No. It's not wrong. It's just.. to what do I owe you this honour?" She said jokingly.