Pt0: BackStory

A/N

This is my first book so sorry if it's bad.

==========================================================

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠ 

Abuse, Language and Self Harm 

Y/n grew up in a house hold where both here mum and dad abused her, they where both alcoholics and drug addicts. Even from the young age of 4 you were told 'your not good enough' or 'your such a disappointment', after a while you start to believe them and then at the age of 6 the  beating and  starving started.

When you were 11 the police arrived at your door one day and you were home alone so you kept studying. After a few more  knocks  you hear the door bust down and as an instinct you run and hide in your closest in hopes your dad won't find you. Sometimes he would come home so drunk that he would just beat the door down and normally if that happens it would mean he  would beat you absolutely senseless. 

You hear countless numbers of shoes on the stairs and you begin to panic but try and keep it together so you don't make a noise. You can start to hear yelling of what sounded like people clearing rooms in the house, but the voices are unfamiliar.

"ANYONE HOME?" you hear a voice yell. 

The shock of the voice makes you let out a little scream, and after you make that noise you hear people flood into the room and then you see light seep into your dark closest.

"We've got her," you hear the people in their uniforms start telling each other quickly spreading around the house.

This man scopes you up in his arms and it doesn't take long until you gripping onto his shoulders for dear life once you realized this might be the end of this very long nightmare.

After a year in an adoption house you finally get a foster family. It that year you  have started cutting, stared having sever panic attacks along with anxiety and developed an eating disorder, so it didn't take long for them to sent you back because you were too '' Messed up and too much to handle''.

This has happened countless times but now at the age of 15 you have been in a house that doesn't care about you for 2 months, you don't talk to anyone.

You just want to end it.

==========================================================

I hope everyone is good and if you feel like this PLEASE seek help. There are people around you that love you, and if you can't find those people right away know I love you.