Pt4: Promise?

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Suicide Attempt, Eating Disorder, Harsh Language,(Mental Hospital?)

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

After the paramedics loaded Y/n into the back of the ambulance and Y/n is fully asleep I start messaging Phil because it was a little bit of a drive to the children's hospital they were taking Y/n to.

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

Phil 

Phil some things have come up sorry so I won't be able to plan lore tonight and I may have to leave you to babysit Tommy tomorrow on Origins. I'm not sure what is going to happen from here. Sorry if that messes things up for you. Would you mind telling everyone else that I won't be on and the quickest way you get to me will be my mobile?

Yeah of course mate. Is everything okay? 

Honestly I don't know. I found this kid and I saved her but she clearly isn't okay, so I'm on the way to the hospital with her.

Holy shit mate. Do you need a lift or anything else?

 Not at the moment thanks, I in the ambulance with her at the moment and I'm just waiting for her to wake up.

Okay mate, but if you need anything I can come down for you.

Okay. Thanks dude. I will keep you updated when I know more.

Take care.

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

After another few minutes of driving we finally get to the hospital and getting Y/n out of the back startled her awake.

"Wil?" she says softly

"Yes Y/n."

"Where are we?" Y/n mumbles running her hand around the bed

 "We are at the hospital now, and you will get the help you need here," I try and say not letting my voice break, as I walk down a clean white corridor. "Would you like me to hold your hand?"

"Yes please."

"Of course," I say trying to jog to catch up to her.

"Sorry sir, but we can't let you past here until Y/n's guardian is here and allows it. If you go through those double doors you will be in the waiting room or you can go home. It's your choice." the paramedic told me while pointing down the hall to some colorful door.

"Y/n, what do you want me to do? Do you want me out there waiting?" I say before they roll her away.

"I want you here with me. Holding my hand."

"I can't. You need to be brave, for me. I will be sitting out there thinking about you every second and if you talk to these people your parents will be here soon," I say shakily and squeeze her hand and I watch a tear fall down her face. "You have my beanie, I can't leave you."

"But my parents will be mad and won't want me and you are nice to me," Y/n says quietly.

"Well them I'm here," I say patting on her chest. "And you are here," I say doing the same to myself. "And I will always be here for you. I promise."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now go be brave." 

==========================================================

Sorry it's taken so long to update the story, I've been unwell so I haven't had internet.

I hope you are liking the story so far, if you have any ideas or criticism for me please leave in the comments bellow

Thank you❤