Pt 33 : McDonald's Stop

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Eating Disorder, Minor Self Harm, Harsh Language, Panic/Anxiety Attack

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

I see Y/n flinch as I finish wiping their arms and wrapping them. I stop for a second to make sure that she was okay and they just nod slightly before I go back to cleaning the broken skin. I didn't really come prepared for this, but luckily there was a first-aid kit in the back that had some bandages and alcohol wipes.

"There we go, that will have to do," I say looking up at Y/n who for the first time since we got home did I see how strong they really must be. "Are you okay to stay here with Niki while I go grab something to eat." 

"Okay."

I head inside the McDonalds and I see that everyone has taken over two booths, and I see everyone sitting and laughing except Ranboo who was still waiting to be served so I go stand next to him and wait but before he was served he turned around and looked me dead in the eyes, for only a second with concern behind his eyes before returning to just Ranboo.

"Is Y/n okay," he says quietly.

"Next," the women at the counter says and Ranboo spins around and orders and I follow suit after he has finished and I go stand next to him waiting for out food. "I don't know," I say in response. 

"They have been through a lot and I don't want to say everything, but they had a rough upbringing to say the least and they are honestly scaring the shit out of me," I pause for a second realising what I had said and turn to Ranboo.

"They will be okay, I'm sure, they might just need someone and you are doing the best you can. If they ever want someone that isn't old,"he says letting a little laugh out. "They can always talk to me."

"Thanks with, I will definitely keep that in mind."

"Order 47," the person behind the counter says as Ranboo goes up and gets his food before going to sit down with the others.

I stand for a bit longer before my number is called and I head out to see Y/n braiding Nikis hair.

"Wow, that looks good," I say getting into the passenger seat of car.

Y/n POV

I could smell the sent of the food started filling the car making me feel both nauseous and hungry at the same time, and I can do nothing but freeze.

 Don't you dare get any ideas. You have had enough for today, you let your nerves show when someone who you can't trust, he now knows what you really are. 

A fucked up little kid.

"Y/n?" Wil says in a soft tone, and I feel a hand touch my shoulder and that was enough to send my brain into panic. 

In a matter of seconds it was like a my lungs forgot how to breathe, like my heart started running a marathon.

Air.

I need air.

In a fumbled attempt I reach towards the door handle to push it open but my arms couldn't, they did not have enough strength to open it. Wil recognised what was happening and came around and opened the door for me. All I could do was fold in-halve out the door and gag, unsure at to what was going to happen but using what strength I had left to try and not let anything come out.

"Y/n, it's me. You need to focus on your breathing," Wil said calmly giving my hand a squeeze,= while Niki was rubbing soothing circles on my back.