Pt25 : Cookies

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Wait? Are there no trigger warnings? What? Who am I?

==========================================================

Niki POV

I can't believe what will is telling me, yeah the kid looked skinny as hell and like a shell of a human, but I can't even bare to think that she has had to go through this shit all by herself.

"Oh my god Wil. That's unthinkable," I have no words. I'm stunned. "Because I live so close how about I come around whenever I'm free and maybe give Y/n another female in her life and hopefully take some of the pressure of  your back, because you are working so hard at the moment for this kid,but you need to remember you also need to take care of yourself."

"Thank you Niki, I think Y/n would benefit from having someone like you in her life," Wil doesn't look like himself, he looks to tired and seeing him talking like this  hurt me. "We should head inside before Y/n can do anything. Do you want to come in?"

"Of course I would love to Wil. It would be mmy pleasure," as I speak we both start making our way to the door.

WIlbur POV

I feel a bit better that Niki is here, I don't know women shit so maybe Niki can be like a mother of sorts to Y/n.

As we walk into the house I can hear little steps walking around the house, it was clear that Y//n was trying to be as quiet as she could but I'm guessing the pain meds and her adrenaline were starting to wear off by now so she was finally starting to feel the pain in her side.

"Y/n? Where are you?" I try to keep my tone as quiet as I could as to not scare her, I think the last thing she wants right now is someone yelling for her.

"Living room," I hear a soft little voice as. It was as though her voice was echoing around the house because her voice was coming from every direction.

As I walk into the living room I see Y/n curled up on the sofa with a soft plush bee help tightly in her arms. Her eyes looked like she was trying to hold in her tears fro falling down her soft check. She was clearly in pain, and that hurt me seeing her like that. It was my fault that she had to see that man again, it was my fault that she ran in the first place. Was this all my fault?

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

I reach into my jeans pockets for my phone to see that is was the police department call for what I assume was about the scumbag of a human that Y/n once called dad.

"I'm sorry, but I have to take this, Y/n do you think you would be okay if I stepped out and Niki stayed with you, I promise she is amazing," I only see Y/n's head nod slightly before I turn and head into my office to pick up the phone.

"Hello, is this Mr. William Gold? It is the Brighton police station, Officer Paul speaking."

Y/n's POV.

If I'm honest I'm just tired and am starting to trust Wil more and more. I'm not sure if that was a good thing or not but I was starting to feel comfortable and safe around him for the first time in who knows how long.

"Hey, I have an idea if your up for it Y/n, it might be a nice distraction," Niki offers as she took a seat next to where I was sitting on the couch. She started running her fingers softly through my hair. "I heard down the grape vine that you are a pretty good cook, is that so?"

"I guess," I try and stay as quiet as possible.

"How would you like to bake some cookies for Wil? If your too sore, then I totally understand and we can just sit here and maybe wake some TV but if your in need of a distraction then we can do that," it was true, I was in need of a distraction right now, and I did find it quiet relaxing when I would have to bake for other families in the past.

"Do you think Wil would be okay with us using his kitchen when he is gone?" I don't want to do something that would potentially make Wil upset.

"I think if Wil gets cookies then we won't care," Niki says with a cheeky grin on her face.  "You want to do some baking?"

I sit up and nod at her, trying to put a smile on my face, but for the first time in a while, only part of the smile was faked, I really was looking forward to not having to think too much. So we both get up and start rummaging through the kitchen cabinets looking for all of the ingredients.  

"Wil really doesn't have much, he has defiantly cut out a challenge for us, but we will find a way to make the best cookies Wil has ever tasted," I let out a small giggle after what Niki said, she turned around at my sound and gave me a huge smile. I think I like Niki, she is funny and doesn't treat me different after whatever Wil told her, which I can only imagine wasn't good.

"I think this is everything," Niki says after setting out the all the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"Your missing one thing," I say quietly before heading towards the cupboard in the corner and pulling out a small bag of m&ms out and place them on the bench.

"How could I forget them, would they really be cookies if they didn't have the sacred m&ms what came over me?" Niki jokes before we start cooking. Even though everything in my body was hurting, I was still able to enjoy parts of baking them. There were a few times that I had to sit down for a rest, but Niki was really great.

"Ready to come out of the oven, do you want to help get them out," Niki offers as we finish putting the last of the dishes away. I shake my head because I was starting to get tired and my side was really starting to get to me.

As Niki opens the open door the room fills with a sweet aroma.

"Holy crap, these smell so good Y/n, I'm going to need to get a recipe for them. Wow."

"I smell cookies, who made cookies? Can I have them all?," Wil walks around the corner looking somewhat sad in his eyes, almost like he had been crying, but he still had a goofy smile wrapped around his face.

"While you were gone, me and Y/n made some cookies, and I must say Y/n in an amazing baker have you seen these masterpieces," Niki say gesturing to the hot trays of cookies. 

As Wil walks closer to the kitchen bench he offers me a hug, and I take it. Wil really has done a lot for me. Hopefully he will keep me.

"Well, can we try them?," Wil asks.

"They are going to be quiet hot mate, we only just pulled them out of the oven," Niki points out.

"And they are cookies, I don't care. I see cookies, I eat cookie."

"Wil you have to wait, they are too hot," Niki tries to say but Wil had already taken one off the tray and had taken a bite.

"Holy Shit,"

==========================================================

This is sort of a 'filler' Pt but I will never forget those cookies.

Hope you enjoyed the Part. 

You are amazing and the best you can be so I'm really glad you are you.

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Even if you just try to eat or drink something, that is all that matters, that you tried.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤