Pt14: Perfect

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Eating Disorder, Harsh Language, Self Harm, Blood.

==========================================================

Your POV

Wil leads me down a to a really big room. We past a few other doors on the way down here, but I assumed I would never see them because every home I go to I only ever go in the rooms that because they would get mad if I went in them and I would end up getting beat to a pulp for looking in them.

"Here you go. Like I said it isn't much, but we can go shopping to get you some things," Wil said with a genuine smile on his face. "But for now, make your self at home. Over at the desk is one of my old PC set ups, and it is all yours now. It has some games on it but we can download more if you want."

"Thank you so much Sir. I will make sure I don't make a mess and I won't take up any space. Thank you," I say sounding almost robotic. Hopefully I said what he wanted me to say.

"Remember, you don't need to call me Sir, Wil will be just fine."

"Oh sorry Wil, I won''t do it again," Fuck I've already stuffed this up, normally people want me to call them Sir, but never by their actual names. Why is he different? Is he different?

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I understand that you are most likely very on edge because things are changing a lot right now, and you are probably trying make a good impression and not make me mad. You are safe here. I promise okay. I know maybe some of your other 'families' haven't treated you like you are but I will treat you as I would treat anyone else, like a human. Do you want to put your things down and come out and eat something, it won't be much but you need to eat."

Why is he so kind, I don't think this is normal, is he just doing this so I will start to trust him and then the hits will start. I recon his hits would hurt a lot. 

Of course he just wants your trust, and he wants to see you get fat, and then he will laugh at you and hit you. People can wear masks to cover up who they are. Hell that's what you do, because you aren't good enough for anyone and  so you may as well put a smile on.

"Okay."

I place my note book on the desk beside the fancy looking device and turn to see Wil is gone. I will just wait here until he come and gets me, he might be doing something that he doesn't want me to know about. Maybe getting his knife to cut me with. Hmm, I still need to cut from earlier. He can't cut me if I cut first. 

I look around the room to see that there is a small room behind some doors in the corner of the room. Perfect.

I grab my note book and flick through the pages to find the page that I have a small discolored blade tucked into the spine so it doesn't fall out. I grab it and go and sit in the small room, and start cutting. What went from a few small scabbed over cuts was at least 12 cuts per arm and a few cuts on my side. Wow. I really lost track of time.

It just came into my head that I don't have any of my normal supplies to clean up with. I made sure to not get any blood on the carpet because I wouldn't want to stain it, but my arms are pretty much covered in it. It's okay. I can tare the sleeves off my shirt off and use them as bandages until I can find where Wil keeps his. Yeah that will work.

I get to work trying to wrap my arms to the best of my ability when I hear a knock on a door.

"Y/n? Are you in here?" I hear Wil's voice say

"U-u-mm y-yes-s," I say trying no let my voice sound shaky. I start to frantically finish wrapping my last arm and tying it off before Wil opened the door.

"Is everything okay? I said you should come out when you were finished putting your things down about 30 minutes ago," Wil said looking anxious. "And why are you in the cupboard? Did something happen?"

"Um I guess I got scared. In every other house I've been to I'm not normally let out of one room and I figured that I shouldn't leave. I got nervous and wanted to hide so I came in here. Sorry," I say noticing that the small blade was still on the floor.

"Hey. You have nothing to be sorry about. I understand this is different from what you are used to, but that's what I want. I want to give you just a normal life, to help you through past and ongoing struggles and give you the world you always deserved," Wil said comfortingly. "It's getting late. How about we head downstairs and watch something on the tv while you have a little something to eat, yeah?"

"Okay." I try and put a smile on while saying responding.

Keep your mask on. You can not let this man into your life. He will be out of it before  you know it. You know exactly how will end.

Wilbur POV

Why do I feel like there is something more going on there, but I don't want to dig. Let's just get her comfortable here first.

"Come on, follow me and we can get settled on the couch, is it okay if Phil comes out and eats with us too?"

"Okay."

"You know he doesn't have to, he will understand."

"It's fine."

"Okay then," I say smiling.

We make it out to the living area and hand Y/n the remote.

"You can pick ANYTHING you want and we can watch that tonight, does that sound like a plan?" I say making sure she felt safe.

"U-mm sorry, but how does this work? I've only every see then, never been aloud to use one. Are you sure you want me using this?"

Holy fuck, she has never used a remote. That's heartbreaking.

"All you need to do is hit the arrow buttons to scroll around until you find something that seems interesting. Phil will be in here in a sec so if you need help you can also trust him."

"Okay. Thank you Si- Wil."

All I can do is smile. Like I've never smiled before. I love this kid and I hope she can start to feel safe here now

==========================================================

Hello everyone.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

You are always so understanding when I post a shit Pt or it's late. Thank you so much for that, and that means a lot to me, I'm glad you guys are here and hopefully your enjoying the story. 

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤