Pt19 : Dadbur

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Mention of past Abusive Homes and 'Families'', Mention of past Self Harm.

c

Tommy POV.

I've been trying to get in contact with Wil because I need his help editing something, but I can't seem to catch him, and I'm starting to get a bit worried about him, Phil said he was sorting some sort of personal stuff, but said no more then that.

"Hey Toby, have you heard from Wil or Phil recently?," I say hopping into a vc with Tubbo.

"No. I haven't. Weird huh?"

"Do you think he is okay? It's been a while since I last spoke to him,"

"I'm sure he is fine, he is Wil. He probably just got sick or something and feels like shit. If you are really worried about him, I'm sure you can call him."

"I've tried. I've tried calling both him and Phil but neither of them have picked up."

"I'm sure he is fine okay. If you are still worried  about him in a couple days, you can come and hang out with Ranboo and I for a bit to distract you a bit."

"Okay," I still can't shake the feeling that there is something more going on. It's been complete radio silence from him lately. What can I loose calling him right. "I will be right back Toby, I'm going to try and call him again."

"Okay Big Man."

Wilbur POV

Y/n fell asleep not long after eating her apple and taking some sips of water.

Phil went back to stream a little longer considering I cut his last one short.

I could go crash Phils stream, that could be fun, who else is live?

Tubbo is also live. I'm going to mess with him instead of Phil now.

*WilburSoot donated $10*

Tubbo, can you ask Ranboo if he has ever eaten sand? I would recommend, and I only want what is best for Mr. Boo.

"Hey Wil, want to come chill in a vc for a little bit with me, Tommy was here too, we miss you. It's been radio silence on your end," Tubbo said going back to playing with Michael.

*WilburSoot donated $10*

But has Mr. Boo ever eaten sand? It's great and very entertaining for the rest of the sand.

I look over to Y/n sleeping peacefully on the end of the sofa, she looks so sweet there resting. I don't want to wake her up so I will go join their vc in the kitchen, so I have less chance of waking her up, but she can still I'm here.

"Ello?"

"Jesus mate, some warning would be good. Fuck you scared me," Tubbo says.

"Well you did say I could join, plus you ignored the question I told you to ask Ranboo, so I figured I would have to ask him myself."

"HEY RANBOO, HAVE YOU EVER EATEN SAND?" Tubbo full on yells to Ranboo. God his parents must hate him by now.

"He ignored me Wil, so I have no fucking idea. Anyway how have you been mate?"

"Yeah I've bean good. I've been busy, but that is the best way to be sometimes. I can't wait to get back to streaming, I have just needed a break to deal with something out."

I watch Tubbos chat fill with supportive messages to me. Well most of them were supportive, some were just plain shitty, but that is not uncommon.

"What have ya been working on?"