Pt5: Please Stay

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Suicide Attempt, Eating Disorder, (Mental Hospital?)

==========================================================

Your POV

And like that I was alone. I've been put in a gown, striped of what little I had and layered with blankets.

I'm in a strange room. It's got nothing in it but the stickers on the ceiling. It's quiet. I like it.

After  sitting drifting in and out of sleep for 5 minutes a nurse came in and started doing things, asking questions and poking me.

"Do you mind telling me your full name and date of birth please?" she asked softy while taking a seat in the corner. 

I just sit there and stare at her. That is something I will never tell, because that will mean they will call Clara and she will just send me somewhere.

Everything was spinning around in my head, replaying the whole night over. I just want it to end. I decide  to curl into a ball and just cry, I have nothing to lose anymore. Lots of people started flooding trying to calm me down, but the more people that came in the more I started to freak out. 

I start struggling to breath and I realized this wasn't just crying, I was having a full on panic attack. All the machines they had attached to me started going off and making me more panicked entering a cycle and never letting me out and only getting it worse.

But then I felt it. The beanie. It was the one thing they said I could keep. Mainly because I wouldn't let them take it

"Honey, what do you need," I hear Clara say. When did she get here? How did they know who I was?

"Wil," my voice says  shakily in between breaths. "I want Wil."

"Who the hell is Wil?" everyone asks. "Mam, is there a Wil in your family or a friend that goes by Wil?"

"Honey, who is Wil? Then maybe we can get him?"

"STOP CALLING ME HONEY. YOU DON'T CARE WHY ACT?" I sob. "They didn't let him in but he said he would wait out there." I try and lift my hand to point but before I could I started falling asleep.

Wilbur POV

I'm starting to get concerned. I've been waiting in these uncomfortable chairs for hours and the nurses keep saying they can't tell me anything, but I told Y/n I would wait and I wouldn't leave so I won't break my promise/

 ∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

Phil

hey Phil

How are things going mate

I dont know. they wont tell me anything.

Thats sort of dumb. you saved her fucking life you should get to know.

No I get it but its just annoying because I feel something different around her. I feel calm and happy around her but I only just met her.

Mate. Its just your loving instincts. You might not see it your self but you are really good with young people. For instance Tommy, no matter how much you mock him you are really good with him and Toby both.

But I know those two. This is just a random girl.

But you remember what it was like at that age. You didn't have it as easy as others and you had your dark times but you got through thanks to the people around you, and now you just want to pass it on.

Holy shit

I've got to go they have just called me but thank you Phil.

Good luck mate

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

"Is there a Wil in this room? Brought in a girl name Y/n?" a nurse walk into to the room and I just bolt up in my seat.

"Yes mam. That was me."

"May I ask your name sir?" she asks as we walk down a white corridor.

"Wil Gold."

"Okay Wil, so Y/n is stabilized but her foster mum Clara wanted to talk to you," the nurse said as we reached the end of the corridor.

"Wait. Did you say 'foster mum'," I blurt out without thinking.

"Yes. Y/n has been in and out of the foster care system since she was 11 and hasn't stayed in a house for over a couple months because of her condition."

But before I could ask anything else we turned into an empty room with Y/n curled up on the bed attached to all the machines and in her hands my beanie. Standing next to the bed is a tall women, who was staring at me, and I feel like it wasn't for a good reason.

"Who are you?" she demanded right after the nurse left the room.

"Wil Gold. Is this your daughter," I question.

"No of course not. She is a fucking failure and she is not longer my problem thank fuck. She is now the governments issue," she states quiet aggressively.

"She is not a 'fucking failure', she is just in a hard spot and if this is how you treated her then I can see why she might feel this way," I say back quiet  annoyed that she would say something like that about someone who she chose to take care of.

"Oh really. Now you think you can walk in here and think you can tell me how to talk about my fosters. She is lying in a fucking hospital bed because of her own head, she clearly is fucked up," she snaps back. "If you think she is such an angle then you take care of her, learn what she is really like."

Right after she finished her sentence she was out the door just leaving Y/n looking so small on the bed. How could she?

I decided I would sit in here with Y/n until I was told otherwise or she asked me to leave.

After sitting for about 10 minutes I see Y/n start to wake up.

"Wil?" she says only just loud enough for me to hear her.

"Yes Y/n. I'm here."

"Please will you stay?"

"Yes. Yes, I would love to."

==========================================================

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed this part.

I think I'm going to aim to post a new part every week, so hopefully I can get to a good part.

Sorry it's once again a longer pt but I think this might turn into the normal length sorry.

As always if you have any comments, criticism or suggestion to make the story better, please leave them in the comment box bellow.

I hope everyone is good and taking care of themselves.

Stay Hydrated.