Pt27 : Oh, right

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Yelling, Panic Attack, Past Trauma

==========================================================

Wilbur  POV

I have no idea what happened, me and Niki were joking around, and Y/n seemed to b a bit zoned out but nothing more then that, and then the chilling yell came.

"SHUT UP YOU ARE LYING, YOU MUST BE."

Without thinking I go into protection mode and rush straight to Y/n's side, and I see that Niki does a very similar thing.

"Y/n. Try and calm down okay, whatever your thinking or what your mind is telling you, we can sort it later, but you need to breathe okay. Can you hear me breathing? Try and match that okay," I try, but in reality I know that she is probably so worked up that she can't hear me, but I try in case it does help and to try and keep myself calm. "You are not alone, me and Niki are both right here and we are not leaving you, can you please just try and breathe with me. In 2.. 3.. Out 2.. 3.."

"Wi-i-il,"

She sounded s fucking broken and it hurt so much seeing Y/n like this, because she doesn't deserve what happened to her, she didn't deserve what she has seen and been through. God I wish I knew how to help, because I would give anything for this kid but I have no idea what to do.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't try and talk, just follow my breathing and we can talk after, you just need to focus on calming down. In 2.. 3.. Out 2.. 3..," I can start to feel Y/n body relax into my arms and her breathing slow until it was just a small rise and fall of her chest.

I can't hold it anymore. 

"Wil?" Nikis soft voice says. "Wil your crying."

"Niki, I don't know if I can keep Y/n , I seem to only be making things worse," I say trying so hard to stop the warm tears falling from my eyes. "I really thought I could do this, I thought I could make a change in this kids life but who was I kidding. I'm just this random guy on the internet who makes videos for a living."

"Wil, you may not see it, but Y/n really does love you. The way her eyes lit up when I said we could make cookies for you is something I will never forget. This kid wants to be with you, heck she may even need it," why the hell is Niki this nice, I don't deserve her as a friend. "How about I go get you some blankets and a pillow so you can get some sleep while Y/n does."

Before I could give Niki my rebuttal she had already gone and collected some blankets of the sofa and brought them back and placed them over both me and Y/n.

"Thank you Niki, you have no idea," and all I see before I close my eyes is a soft smile from Niki.

Y/n POV

Why does it feel like I've been hit by a brick, I have a slitting headache, my chest hurts like hell and my eyes feel like they have been open for decades.

Oscar

Oh, right.

I slowly sit up, making myself very aware of every bone in my body that was resting in the hard flooring.

Where is Wil? Or Niki?

I see that Barnibee was tucked carefully under the blanket next to me. Just looking at him a tear fell down my cheek.

Mum, if you can hear me. I really miss you and that I am sorry.

"Y/n, your up, you really scared the shit out of us there," Wil pops his head out from the living room with Niki not far behind him.