Pt26 : Oscar

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Flinching, Eating Disorder, Suicide, Alcoholism, Murder, Panic Attack, Voices

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

That phone call lasted longer then I wanted, I just wanted to be with Y/n after what just happened, but I am not going to let that man walk. I will do anything in my power to get him locked away for good. I just hope Y/n is getting along with Niki.

While on the phone I can occasionally hear a little giggle or a clatter of something so I figured they were up to something but I was just hoping it was good.

As officer Paul was saying that both me and Y/n would have to be questioned before anything could happen, I heard the oven timer go off.

"Mr Gold, are you still there?"

"Um yes sorry, zoned out, it has been a long day," what the hell were they doing with the oven on?

"It's okay, we understand you have a lot of hings on your mind, I will try and wrap this conversation up so you can go spend time with Y/n. So sir, we can either arrange someone to come to you place and question you both were you are comfortable, or you can come into the station and make your cases here," Officer Paul offers.

"Can I give your our address an you come here, I have a feeling Y/n will be more willing to talk if she is here," I don't want to put Y/n on the spot and take her somewhere that she has the potential to get overwhelmed and shut down.

"Sure thing, we already have your address so that should not be an issue, but are you guys happy if we come tomorrow around 2-3 pm?"

"Yeah, I don't think we will be doing anything tomorrow. Thank you so much officer," I'm glad this phone call is ending because right now I really want to be with Y/n, give her the support she undoubtedly  needs after todays events.

"We should be thanking you sir, we need to get people like Mr Lieberman out of society, we will talk to you tomorrow, stay safe sir."

And with that the painstaking phone call was over.

I walk out of my office to a sweet aroma and seeing Y/n and Niki in the kitchen looking at the oven.

"I smell cookies, who made cookies? Can I have them all?," I say walking around the corner I try to put a happy face on, what better way the plastering a goofy smile on.

"While you were gone, me and Y/n made some cookies, and I must say Y/n in an amazing baker have you seen these masterpieces," Niki say gesturing to the hot trays of cookies.

As I walks closer to the kitchen bench I offer Y/n a hug, and to my surprise she takes it, I was not expecting that

"Well, can we try them?," I asks.

"They are going to be quiet hot mate, we only just pulled them out of the oven," Niki points out.

"And they are cookies, I don't care. I see cookies, I eat cookie."

"Wil you have to wait, they are too hot," Niki tries to tell me but I had already taken one off the tray and had taken a bite.

"Holy Shit,"

Y/n POV

I tense up a bit not sure if that was a good exclamation or a bad one.

"These are the single greatest cookies I have ever had, damn, how did you make these? I don't even have any things to cook with," Wil says eating the rest of the cookie that he had in his hand before trying to reach for another.