Pt10: Damn Right

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Mention of Eating Disorder, Hospital, Mention of Child Abuse, Harsh Language, Mention of Self Harm.

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

Phil

Hey mate. Um I might have just made the biggest mistake on my life but I've done it I think. And other thing but what did you tell everyone. I haven't been on my phone and I just saw that my phone is blowing up with fans asking if I'm okay. Thanks for covering for me mate. It means a lot.

I just told them that you had a personal matter to deal with and you would most likely be offline for a little bit. I told Tommy and Toby that you were fine and you would get in touch when you had the chance, because they were kind of worried. What have you done? Do you need a hand with anything?

I've put in an application to adopt Y/n. She is a very messed up kid and I want to help, but I don't know if I'm the right person for her and I don't want to turn into just another home who sends her back. I want her to have the best life ever and I don't know if I'm the right person for that. I'm in WAY over my head. Your dadza.

Wil. I'm sure you will be a great father figure for this young kid. Your a great person who has amazing support from everyone around him so he won't be doing it alone. May I ask how old she is?

15. 

Her birthday is later this year I think. I don't really know much about her, just she has been in many abusive households and she  saw her mum get killed before her. She has been in and out of the same orphanage and they are starting to treat her like shit too. I can't have her going back  there.

So she is around Tommy and Tobys age, and you are great with them, whenever either one of them is upset or struggling, your always the first one to help them. Put a smile on their faces after a long day. Hell you do that for me a 33 year old man. I believe in you, and you know if you ever need me I or anyone we won't hesitate to come help. You can do this if you want. Where are you?

Right now I'm standing outside of the hospital. I think I'm going to just head to Tesco and grab some things and then find a b&b or hotel or something where I can crash but still near the hospital if anything happens. I don't know what I should tell people.

Hell I don't even know if I will get end up being suitable for her.

Your at RACH (*Royal Alexandra Children's Hospital*) yeah?

Yes. Why?

I'm going to get some stuff from your place and bring it to you. I think you might need a friend at the moment, plus you can't dive so you will a means of transport.

No. No. I'm fine I swear. By the sound of the nurses she might not be in there for long. Just for tonight so she can be evaluated by a psych and then most likely sent home. I did all the paper work to foster her so she will be coming to my place as soon as she is out. 

Stay home with Kristen since she is traveling soon. I will keep you updated about Y/n and when she is at my place and settled you should come over and meet her.

Are you sure mate? I really don't mind plus I haven't see you in a while.

I'm okay thank you. I will get you down as soon as I'm settled again. 

Okay, well you should go get some sleep it's been about around 20 hours since you first messaged me and I can guarantee you haven't had any sleep in that time.

Stay safe mate and keep me updated. I'm here for you :)

Thank you Phil

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

I'm really hungry. I'm heading to the Tesco over there.

Your POV.

Why is he different?  

He is just like every other. How many times do I have to tell you that you dumb fuck. He just saved you so you can be stuck in this world so he can see you struggle. If you're lucky maybe when he is done with you he might just kill you.

I guess I do deserve to be punished more for what I did after all.

What do you think you've been punished with, yeah you make those deep cuts in your arm, they are just scratches, you think not eating for weeks is enough for what you did. Hell you think all of those houses that beat you and tortured you were equal for what you did. WHAT YOU DID, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE.

Yeah I guess.

YOU GUESS. Have I ever lied or hurt you, let alone ever been wrong. Do you no understand what you did. 

Yes I'm sorry. Your right. I'm sorry for ever doubting you. You are the only thing I can trust.

Damn right.

==========================================================

I hope this is okay.

I've had a bit of a hard day and and I need to get my mind off current things, so write about the old. It's not those problems are fixed because frankly they can never be. I'm to far gone for that, but I can try.

Sorry for that rant about my shit of a life. It hasn't been bad, it sounds it while writing but I deserved it. I still do.

ANYWAY.

Thank you all for the amounts of reads this has gotten, I was expecting this to never be seen by anyone and it would just be a sad sob story, and I'm sorry if that is what it is but I hope you like it anyway.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤