Pt13: Home?

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Eating Disorder, Harsh Language.

==========================================================

Your POV

I woke up with my face against the cool glass of the car window. Fuck. Why am I so vulnerable and weak? They don't give a fuck.

"Hey Y/n," I hear Wil say softly from the front seat beside Phil. "We are almost back to my place, we just stopped to grab some food. Would you like your food now or once we get to my place?"

"Um. I'm not hungry sorry, I ate at the hospital," I say trying sound convincing.

"You know you have to eat, so how about it can wait until we get home. We are about 5 minutes away," he said giving me a genuine smile.

Don't you dare start trusting him, he is just like every other foster family. You do not deserve that food therefore you shall not eat it. Whatever he tells you is a lie so he can see you break apart later when he gets bored. He just wants to see you get fat to laugh at you.

"Mhm."

-=( + Time Skip to Wilbur's Place + )=-

After what feels like forever we finally pull up to a nice building. I assumed he lived in one of the units or apartments.

"So Y/n, we are here. I live in unit number 6. Would you like to hop out and take a look. We can take your stuff in later because I think Phil is crashing here tonight," Wil says looking over to Phil who gave a nod and started getting out of the car.

I decide to follow them so they don't pick up on my fear, I don't want them to see when I weak. Even though that said we could get my stuff later I took my things in now because it was only my notebook and I don't trust that they wouldn't take it.

"Welcome home Y/n," Wil says opening the door to a really fancy house. 

We walk down a small corridor which eventually led to the living room I assume.

(*What the living room looks like*)

I can't help but let a small 'whoa' out of my mouth. This house is so much more fancy then any other houses I've been to.

But I can't get attached. I won't be here long.

"This is the living room. We have gaming consoles under the tv, and if you follow this way it will lead you to kitchen."

Wilbur POV

Wilbur POV

Y/n seems shocked. Phil has just gone to one of the guest room to rest, because he has been on the road for a while and is probably extremely tired.

"Would you like to me to show you your room? It isn't much right now, but tomorrow or when your up for it we can go out and get stuff to make it feel more homey to you." I just see Y/n's head nod up and down slowly, but she had a confused look on her face. Has no one taken her shopping before? "Follow me." 

==========================================================

So sorry that this is such a short chapter. 

Life has decided to take the shit again so I'm going to rest today and I promise that I will post a a better Pt tomorrow.

Sorry once again. I will post tomorrow. :)

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤