Pt17 : Shopping

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Slight mention of ED, Mention of Past Abusive Household.

==========================================================

Your POV

You made sure to get up early this morning so I could shower. Some of the other houses I've been to had a rule about when or how often I could use water, but I didn't want to risk getting in trouble for asking, so I did it when no one was awake.

*Knock know*

"Hello? Y/n, are you awake?" I hear a voice say quietly opening the door.

"Um yes."

"Good morning, did you get anymore sleep last night?"

"Um, a little bit yeah."

"That's great, and I heard you had a shower thi--"

"I'm sorry, I haven't showered in a while and I didn't want to make your house gross. I should have asked, I'm sorry, I swear I will never shower unless you say I can again," how did he know, I've fucked this up now. "I'm sorry."

"No no, don't apologies, you don't have to ask to shower, you just can when you want to. I'm sorry if you felt like you had to ask, just go for it," Wil says coming to sit on the end of the bed. "I was thinking, and if you don't want to we do not have to at all, but we could go out and get you some things, make this place feel more like home."

"Oh you don't have to spend any money on me, I'm fine with what I have. I wouldn't want to waste your money on my and then I leave."

"Can you do something for me Y/n?" Wil says with a soft smile on his face

I nod.

"I don't expect this to be easy but do you think you could try and put all the bad people is your past. See this place as a safe place, because I swear on my life, I would never do anything like some of those people did to you, because you deserve so much better then that. You are the most amazing kid I have ever had the pleasure to meet, but you have had some much hardship in your life, and I want to be able to help you see the amazing kid I do when I look at you."

He is just saying that to earn your trust, he doesn't care, just like everyone else

But what if he really does care. No one has ever even offered to buy things for me before. Maybe he is different.

"If it's okay, sure," I put a little smile at the end to try and hide the confused thoughts.

"Great. If you want to come out with me an you can have a small granola bar before we head out." he says walking out the door gesturing for me to follow and I do.

I think I could get used to it here. Wil is nice, he has a nice house and he seems to care.

Don't kid yourself, he couldn't give a second shit about you. He just wants to see you in pain

-=(+*Time Skip*+)=-

After Wil, and Phil ate the breakfast Phil had cooked we piled into Phil's car.

"Do you have any song you want to listen to Y/n?" Wil asked after we pulled out of the driveway.

"No thank you. This isn't my car," why the hell did he ask me, is he trying to test me.

"Sure. If ever want to put some of your favourite song on just tell me," Wil turning back around to face the front of the car.

The drive took about 10 minutes to get to a small looking shopping centre.

"Here we are. Anywhere you want to start?" Wil said spinning around showing a very white area with lots of shop faces meeting in the middle.

"You really don't have to buy me anything," I say starting to panic.

"But I want to. How about we go get a few more sets of cloths, maybe after that we can get you some bedding and art supplies."

"Okay." Is he being serious, why is he buying things for me?.

We walk into a store called Debenhams and John Lewis and British Home Stores, where we buy three more sweaters and a few shirts and jean. After that we went to bedding. All i buy from that section is a nice dark blue weighted blanket.

"Okay that will be £67.72 thank you sir," the till worker said. "Cash or card?"

"Card thank you."

"Thank you for shopping with us. Have a good day sir."

We start walking out of the store.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to spend that much money. You can return everything is you want. I'm sure you have better things to spend your money on," I stutter.

Now you've wasted this mans house, time and now money. You should just stop.

"Y/n, calm down, I came here with a couple of hundred to spend on you, Don't worry about money, I have enough. Plus you deserve these things okay. Just before we head out, do you mind if we head to game? I need to pick something up, and Phil is heading to the grocery store."

"I quietly nod and keep my head down.

We walk to the other side of the center to a big game shop.

Wil looks around for a second, but I got distracted.

'My little worker bee'

I saw a cute little bee stuffed toy. Mum always called me her little worker bee, I was always busy doing something she said. Even after she 'left' I would talk to the bees as if they were her, hoping that maybe she would hear me. In every shitty house I have been in I would like to go outside and sit with the  bees.

"Y/n,"

I turn around to see Wil standing near the door, with bags in one hand, and a bee toy in his other.

"I saw you looking at the bee toys, and they are from my favourite game, and you don't have any toys so I got you one,"

I run up to Wil and just hug him.

"Thank you so much Wil, I love him. Thank you for everything," I look up at Wil one last time before taking the toy out of his hands and hugging it tightly.

The rest of the day was mostly a blur, but as I was falling asleep with my bee, I named him Barnibee.

==========================================================

Thank you.

This book hit 2.5K Reads and 120 Votes. That is completely mental and I can't thank you enough.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤