Pt:3 Thank you Sir

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Suicide Attempt, Eating Disorder, (Mental Hospital?)

==========================================================

Your POV

"I swear, everything will be okay," I hear Wil's calming voice say as he squeezes my hand and tries to look at my eyes but I stay focused on the ground.

In the distance I start to hear sirens coming closer and closer.

"Fuck," I say under my breath as I try and pull my hands out of Wil's. He embraces me again but this time I struggle and try and escape because I if they take me in they will call Chole and then she would just sent me back or worse to a mental institute.  

"I'm sorry, but you know I can't let you go. I will stay with you until they get here and your safe. I need to know your safe," Wil says as the sirens get closer. 

"You don't understand Sir, I can't go with them. I have to do this, I don't belong here," I cry still trying to struggle out of his grip, eventually escaping it and making a run. Just as I think I get away, my vision starts to blur and corners go black before completely taking over my whole vision. Fuck. Why is my body choosing now to remind me I haven't eaten in days. 

Just before everything goes black, I feel a body catch me before hitting the ground, and a glimpse of yellow.

Wil

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wibur POV

I catch her right before she hit the ground.

"Y/n, Y/n," I say trying to wake her, but she doesn't flinch. 

My instincts kick into overdrive and start checking to see if she is breathing, which she is but it is very shallow and sporadic, and her pulse is there but fainter and slower then normal but I felt that she would be fine to wait until the paramedics, but I still didn't want to leave her side.

After sitting for 2 minutes I see the paramedics and some police officer appear over at the bridge.

"Over here," I yell to them, as they rush over.

"What is her name?" one the officers asks while the paramedics starts putting things on her.

"Um, um Y/n," I stutter getting up and pacing and not taking my eyes of Y/n, I promised she would be okay and I can't let her down.

"Calm down sir. What is your name?"

"Wilbur, shit. Wil Gold," I panic. I see that Y/n has woken up.

"What happened miss?" I hear the other paramedic ask Y/n as she is looking around confused.

I look over to her and see a tear roll down her face.

"What happened Wil?" The officer asked me.

"I don't know. I was taking a walk and I saw her then I hugged her and then she heard you and she tried to run and then she went down. Is she okay?" I say in one breath, my mind starts of fog.

"Did she say anything that will help us figure what caused this?"

"No. Told me her name and that she couldn't go with you guys and then ran."

One of the paramedic comes up behind if officer.

"Y/n said she is not going anywhere without you sir. What is your relation?" the paramedic asked.

"Nothing. I just found her and talked her down." I answer slightly confused by what he had just said. Why did she want me? Why am I so attached, I only met her today. 

"Well we're going to stabilize her here and then take her in. You can drive in if you want but we won't be able to tell you anything until we get in touch with her parents. It's up to you," the paramedic says before going back to Y/n.

"Wil," I hear Y/n yell as they try and calm her down but she jumps up and pushes past everyone in her way and just clings to me.

 "Hey, try and calm down okay, they just want to help you. Just like I do. Please go with them, and I will be in the waiting room waiting for you and thinking about you every second," I say trying  to keep my voice steady so I don't panic Y/n.

"Please sir. I won't go unless you come with me. I'm scared and you seem to care," Y/n cries into my sweater.

The paramedic next to me nod when I look him in the eyes.

"Of course I care Y/n you deserve it. I will come with you okay, I just want you to be safe and so do all of these people, so I will go if it means your safe," I say feeling slightly better knowing I will be with her. "Now go back with the paramedic and I will be over in a second. I just need to finish talking to the officers. I won't leave you. I promise. Hey take this. This is my favorite beanie, I don't go anywhere without it. So if you have it I can't leave." As I put the beanie on her head. She looks up at me for the first time and  nods before going back with the paramedics.

"You handled that very well sir, do you have kids?" the officer asks.

"No. I have never really thought about it but something says that kid just needs some love," I say before catching up to Y/n and the paramedics and hoping into the back of the ambulance.

"Thank you sir," I hear Y/n say as she starts to fall asleep from the medication they gave to her to calm her down. 

==========================================================

Sorry that was so long. 

I just had a big idea and didn't want to split it.

I hope everyone is okay. 

Stay safe.