Pt 30 : Interview

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Implication of Past Abuse, Selective Mutism, Disordered Thoughts Around Eating.

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

"I think that is the people coming to talk to you," I say getting up off the sofa and offering my hand to Y/n. "How about you wait here and will go let them in, I will be back in a second."

I semi jog to the front door to open it only to see a pair of two police officers and one very formal looking looking person in the back.

"Hello, is this Mr Gold?" that is the voice I spoke to the other day, I recognise their voice. 

"Yes, hello. Come in, I am Wil can I get you guys anything? Tea, coffee?" I offer as I lead them to the living room where Y/n was standing.

"You must be Y/n then, me and some of my friends have come to talk to you about your fa-- Dr Lieberman. I am Casey and this is officer Clinton and officer Sam," the lady turns to me briefly. "I am the child psychiatrist with the police department. Where would you like to do this Y/n, we can do it wherever you feel the most comfortable."

Y/n POV

I look over to Wil, not quiet sure what to do. 

"Um, I'm sorry, but at the moment Y/n isn't talking much. Something happened and some memories came back so since that night she hasn't said anything. Would it be okay if she wrote things down instead of speaking?" Wil asks the tall lady. 

"Absolutely, as I said, what ever makes you feel the most comfortable," a cold but comforting smile starts spread across her face. "How about me and you Y/n have a quick talk do you have a bedroom here, then we can come out and you can come and sit out here with Wil?" I nod slowly showing her the way to my room. Just before I left the living room, I saw Wil give me one of his warm smiles.

"So Y/n, how are you liking it here?" Casey asks taking a seat at the end of the bed, I sat on the floor with some paper and a pen.

'Good, Wil is really nice' I write.

"That is great Y/n, that is really good. Now can we talk about Dr Lieberman?" she asks, I hesitantly nod my head. "I want to start by saying, we are on your side, that man is in custody and we just need evidence and a testimony  to find out what his sentence will be. Can you tell me everything that you remember about this man, no matter how small they might seem to you, it can change an investigation."

'This may take a second sorry'

After a little pause, I start writing, I'm not sure how long I ended up writing for before giving it to Casey. It feels like an eternity, reliving certain memories every now and then.

"Thank you so much Y/n, this is really helpful," Casey says, it was clear that there was pity laced in her words. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, but trust me, this man is getting put away for a long time." There it is, the pity.

"How about we go out and talk with Wil and then I think me and the others will get out of your hair, how does that sound?" I nod.

Casey and the officers talked to Wil for a little while before coming to say goodbye.

"Well, we are going to get going now Y/n, thank you so much for your help with this case, and sorry if it brought up some bad memories. It will be okay," with that, Wil walked the people out the door and it was quiet again.

"You did really good I was told Y/n, I know it would have been hard but you did great," Wil said entering the room again. "Can we try and eat something, Niki brought over some watermelon, would you like some of that?"

I walk over to the kitchen nodding to Wil, as I walk over to the kitchen counter I see Niki coming out from the hallway.

"I saw what Wil put up, and I'm really proud that you felt comfortable to tell them. People have been nothing but nice, I will have to show some to you," Niki says sitting down at the counter . 

"Y/n, how would you feel about meeting some of these people, there are some here that are really nice and I would like you to meet, but I do not want to overwhelm you with too many people," Wil says with a kind tone in his voice.

I'm not quite sure how to respond, some of the people sound really nice, but some of the seem scary, but from what I have met, all of his friends are nice. I mean Niki and Phil where and when Wil was watching some of his friends mess around, sure they seemed incredibly over the top, but some of the seem nice.

I nod my head slowly as I move I that I realise how weak it may have seemed and hoped that Wil wasn't upset that I wasn't sure about his friends. How am I kidding, I don't think Wil is like that, I think he Wil be different. I hope he is different.

"Hey, if you don't think you are ready, we can wait okay, I'm not going to force you to do anything that you done feel comfortable with," Wil's words gave me comfort, it was nice to see that he does care. "Can I hug you?"

I nod. I flinch even though I knew I was coming and I tried to hide it as to not make Wil think he did anything wrong, he has done nothing wrong. It was now that I think, I'm not that much shorter then he is. I have always been tall, but never quiet realised I was this tall.

I try and get on my toes so I am just tall enough to reach Wil's ear and I whisper something.

"Thank you, thank you for saving me."

I think Will was a bit shocked by my voice, but he let out a sigh of relief and tighten his hug a bit more.

"I'm always here."

==========================================================

Sorry it has been a while, I am okay, just been doing a lot of things. Updates may be a bit sporadic over the next few weeks.
I have emancipated from the system, so I am now free, but along with that it also means lots of other things. I am really happy about things, but lots of things.

I really want to thank you for all of the nice and amazing comments and messages, even though I was not updating, I did still log in and ready what you guys were talking about, and it really did make my day. You guys are the sweetest and want you all to know how welcome you are here

Daily reminder: Don't be sorry for making mistakes, life didn't come with instructions

You are amazing and the best you can be so I'm really glad you are you.

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Even if you just try to eat or drink something, that is all that matters, that you tried.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤