Pt34 : The Vlog

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Minor Mentions of Past Abuse, Flinching, Eating Disorder

==========================================================

Ranboo POV

Y/n fell asleep in the back on Wils shoulder and every so often they would startle and semi wake up before falling back asleep. 

"Hey Wil, I left my bag in the back there, do you mind passing it to me I want my m&m's, is that okay?" I asked politely not sure if Wil can move enough without waking Y/n.

"Yeah sure mate only rule is I get some, just give a second," Wil responds making a awkward shuffle in a way to try and not move Y/n, but unlikely failed. 

"Wil?," Y/n says weakly as they slowly wake up and begin to sit up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for you to wake up-."

"Ranboo it's fine we are almost here anyway and I still get m&ms," Wil says still reaching over to grab my bag just less constricted by Y/n's body.

Wil grabbed the bag and passes it forward before going back to sitting with Y/n who was now just looking out the window. 

"Hand," I say asking for Wil to give me his hand so I can give him the m&ms before I eat them all.

Wil gave me his hand and I fill his hand with them before he retracted and continuing  on quietly talking Y/n just to quiet for anyone else to hear.

Y/n POV

"Want any Y/n?" Ranboo asked I'm assuming to make me feel included and it did sort of work.

"No, but thanks for asking," I respond trying to not let the sleepiness be so apparent. "How long was I asleep for?"

"About an hour or so," Niki buts in. "We are only a few minutes away now and the other car is already setting up what they need."

"What on Earth could we be doing, we are in the middle of nowhere. Any idea Ranboo," Wil asks with a mouth full of m&ms.

"No idea but Toby just sent me a picture of him with a cow and I don't think I want to know."

"Ooo is there going to be cows? Plus it is calf season so maybe there will be baby cows," I say excited to maybe see some cows and their babies.

"Just pulling in now so I don't know maybe pack your stuff up and get ready to wrestle a cow or something," Niki interjects. 

Wil must have seen my face contort, "No, Y/n she is joking, we will not be wresting anything except each other at most."

We pull up to the empty paddock where Tommy and George are just laying in the dust laughing, they must have done something. Ranboo gets out and jogs over to them after shooting Wil a quick look.

"WIL," Tommy screams to him as we walk over to them but the noise spooked and cause me to freeze out of habit but as I stopped you could see Tommys face drain off all colour, and I felt bad making him feel bad so I just push through all of the memories racing through me head and kept walking.

"Tommy do you ever shut up," Wil sighs as Niki grabs mt hand to give it a gentle squeeze and though the feel of something touched me startled me it was a comforting and grounding feeling.

"Wil did you see the cows? One of them mooed at be and Toby made a friend," Tommy says pointing over the the cows were Tubbo was sitting.

"What the hell are we doing in a cow paddock Tommy and why does Russ have those inflatable human ball things," Wil asked as I started so walk over to the cows. Niki stopped to talk with George.