Pt8: Yellow Sweater.

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Panic Attack, Eating Disorder, Harsh Language, Hospital, Child Abuse

==========================================================

Your POV

*Flashback*

"Y/n come down here you have a new family here to pick you up."

Fuck. Not another one.

I decided a few foster homes to just not fight it, I probable deserve what they are going to do to me, and I'm sure they won't be loving.

"Hurry up. Get your arse down here right now, they are in a hurry."

"I'm coming Mam, I just need to get my stuff."

"You don't need it, you will be right back here in a matter of weeks anyway."

Truth was I wasn't getting anything because frankly I don't have very many, the only thing I had to grab was my note book which I had been writing  in since I first got here. It was the only thing I had left of my  real mother.

I quickly grab that and my pencil case and run down stairs where I saw an incredibly tall man who had a smug look across his face.

"I think we are going to get on very well." A very deep voice bellows to me.

"Y/n this is Mr. Williams."

"Call me sir."

Just like I thought I could already tell that this guy was just as bad as everyone else that fosters me. I just stand there look at the ground. If  I don't make hi mad or annoy him then he won't beat me as much or hard.

"Come on lets go."

...

You stayed at this foster house for a full months, which consisted of just constant beatings and pain. After that I ended in a hospital for a few broken bones and when he broke my rib it punchered by left lung causing my to almost suffocate. The slightly annoying thing was that he got away with it, just like everyone else. He said that I was an aggressive kid and got in a fight at school and that way how I  came home.

Then he sent me back to the orphanage.

*End Of Flashback*

Wilbur POV

"Y/n? You okay?" I says quietly. "I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"N-no, I-ii w-was j-jju-s-t th-thin-k-ing a-bou-t s-s-some-t-thi-ng,"

"Hey Y/n can you hear me?"

I feel a soft nod as I she starts shaking in my arms.

"Can you look around and say one thing you can see that is yellow?"

"Y-yyou-r s-swea-ter."

"That perfect, can you tell me one thing you can taste?"

"R-ru-s-st."

Rust? Is that normal? I will calm her down and then maybe call a doctor in here just to ask.

"Good. One thing you can smell?"

"Clean."

After asking other simple questions like that I can  feel her body relax a bit. Still an occasional soft sob but her breathing is much better.

"Do you want to talk about what has been causing all these panic attacks?" I ask because these seem very intense and far more often then I have ever seen any. "I just want to help but don't feel like you have to talk."

================================================================================

Sorry for another slightly short chapter, I've had a slot going on but hopefully soon I should have a consistent publishing schedule and a consistent length sorry.

I hope everyone is having a good day/ night (or whatever time it is where you are).

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤