Pt 29 : I guess it is not a secret.

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Past Self Harm Injuries, Mutism, Implied Sharp Object.

==========================================================

Y/n POV

How can I miss someone I don't know?

"Y/n, you good? You've been zoned out for a bit," Wils soft voice pulls me from my mind, I give him a small nod before getting up so he and Niki could get up.

I tear a page from my note book and use it to write.

'May I shower? I feel gross.'

"Yeah of course, I just need to do something before you do, you can go get some of your clothes and get ready, I just need to grab something," Wil hopped up with a jolt patting me lightly on the head before rushing off to presumably the bathroom.

"Hey before you head off to shower, I'm going to duck out quickly. I will be back, I just need some things from my place. Can I get you anything while I'm out?" Niki asks slowly sitting up more on the sofa.

I shake my head lightly before giving her a hug. I watch as a warm smile starts to wrap around her face.

"Well see you soon."

I turn away and head to my room and grab some of my clothes from the dresser and see Wil in the doorway as I finish getting my stuff.

"Bathroom is all yours now, when you come out, I will change the dressings on your side, so be gentle around those areas," Wil smiles as we walk down the hallway. "Do you think you can b quick? I don't really want you in there too long."

I shoot him a smile and head into the bathroom.

Wilbur POV

"Hey Wil, I'm going to quickly run to my place and get cleaned up and I will be back shortly, is there anything I can get while I'm out?" Niki offers.

"Thank you so much Niki, you have no idea how much it has meant to Y/n, I think I am okay for now thank you, you go and I will see you when I see you."

"Mate, I will be back, this isn't the end of the world. I will be back in an hour or so," Niki says smiling. "I will be back."

And like that I was alone, I know that isn't true, Y/n was a few rooms down, but for the first time in a while, I can just relax. Though the last time Y/n was in the bathroom she did some things, I believe that she will be okay. I know she isn't 'better' because that would just be shit, I do feel as though she is starting to trust me and starting to adjust to what a normal life is like.

I look down at my phone and see the time 1:30pm, not bad. I have a lot of missed calls and messages from various people. Most of them are people asking about lore and that on the SMP. Oh yeah, I haven't told them about Y/n have I. I want to ask Y/n if it's okay with me sharing that fact she is now part of my family, just so she isn't caught by surprise.

I see that Tommy and Tubbo are live messing with each other so I join there vc.

"WIL," Tommy yells.

"My god you child, do you have a quiet mode? My ears fucking hell mate," I was used to the yelling normally, but it has felt like ages since I last heard a Tommy yell like that.

"I had coffee Wil, like so much," a overly energetic Tubbo says.

"Who thought Tubbo on coffee would be a good idea, I feel so very sorry for Ranboo," I can only imagine what Ranboo has to deal with on a daily basis.

"Do you want to hop on the SMP dude? We are messing with Sapnap and George, turns out they love there little mushroom place," Tommy says. "Oh yeah, and we are live, so don't say anything incriminating like how you keep the drugs in the basement of your house."