Pt18 : You.

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Panic Attack, Swearing, Slight Suicidal Thoughts, Self Harm, Blood, Mention of Murder /  Death.

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

Y/n seemed really liked that bee. I'm not sure why, but she seemed really happy, and the way her face lit up when she saw I had brought her one.

Yesterday was a success I think.

"Good Morning Y/n,"  I say walking into her room. Neither Phil nor I had heard her all morning and it was starting to get on my nerves.

Fuck, she was gone.

All the windows were shut, and my room is close to the door, so she couldn't have gotten out without me hearing

"Y/n?"

"W-w-ill?"

I look around the room to see the small cupboard door ajar. I look in to see a crying trembling Y/n hiding in the corner.

"Hey can you hear me Yn?" all she does is squeeze my hand in respone.

"Yeah. It's me Wil. It is just you and me is this cupboard. Phil is in my office doing some work. There is only three people under this roof. You are safe," I say trying to get her to calm down.

"NO. H-he i-is here t-too. I-i'm not s-sa-fe."

"There is no one here. I promise," I say trying to keep myself calm too. "I am going to go get your weighted blanket okay. I will be three second. Do you want to count for me?"

She just sat there shaking her head rather violently. I quickly hop up and pull the blanket off her bed into the corner she is sitting in.

"Here, this is your blanket. How about I come sit with you? I will make sure you are safe. You just try and get some sleep."

I lay awkwardly in the corner of the cupboard and before I know it Y/n has curled up on my chest and started to fall asleep.

"You're safe here Y/n. I promise," I wispier before starting to feel Y/n breaths calm and heart slow. 

Y/n POV

Where am I?

Why can I feel a chest rising and falling with a steady heart?

I look around were I am.

"Hey Y/n. Feeling better?" Wil said putting his phone down a looking at me.

No way did I fall asleep on him he is going to be so mad.

"I'm so sorry for falling asleep. I'm sorry for this I'm s---,"

"Calm down, it's okay. I'm glad you got some more sleep. Sounded like you had a bit of a rough night and or early morning, want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you. Sorry if I messed up your day."

"You have messed nothing up, you actually let me get some more sleep, which I needed," Wil says pushing up off the wall, making me roll off him. "How about we get up and go for a walk, I find after a panic attack or nightmare, that going for a walk can clear my head."

"Okay," I instinctively let a small smile cross my face, but this time I don't try and hide it, I let it stay there.

Why the fuck are you smiling? You just ruined this mans day, and soon enough  his whole life. Just because you are happy, you are just ripping this mans life apart. You don't deserve to be happy, because you have ruined so many lives, you just don't deserve to be happiness. In my opinion, you don't even deserve to live, but you seemed to fail that so now you will just  have to trust me. Who was here when you had no one.