Pt20 : Game

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Eating Disorder, Abusive Household.

==========================================================

Y/n POV

"May I ask who that was?" I say not knowing if that was over stepping, but I was starting to feel comfortable around Wil now, he has helped me.

"Oh so that was my friend Tommy. I haven't really told you much about me have I?"

I shake my head.

"How about we do this, since we don't know each other very much about each other, how about we play a game," Wil suggested. I wasn't really sure what to say, I wanted to know more about him, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to open up to him yet. You have to give some to get some I guess.

"Okay," I say plastering a smile on my face.

"How about I make you a small bowl of cereal or something, and we can talk while you eat."

I really didn't want to eat, but I couldn't tell him no, so I do my signature. I nod.

I wait in the kitchen for Wil to pour a small bowl of Cherios and milk into a bowl, and then make himself a larger bowl of it for him to eat.

"Can you carry yours?" He asks handed the bowl. "Lets go to the sofa and talk."

Why was he so excited, who the hell likes opening up to people?

"Okay, how about you ask me a question about myself then I will answer and then ask you a question, and then we can go back and forth," Wil said starting to eat his cereal and gesturing for me to follow suit.

"Okay, what do you do for your job?" I don't know what to ask, because I don't want to get to personal in case he gets mad.

"I make Youtube videos and stream on a platform called Twitch," I just look at Wil in confusion. "So you know how Barnibee is square, and made of blocks, there is a whole game just of blocks that I play, with my friends of, and then people around the world will watch me play and just be dumb and goof off." I nod trying to show him that I was starting to understand what he was talking about.

"My turn to ask a question and please answer this truthfully, I know it is going to be hard, but I swear I only want to help. How long have you had trouble with eating," Wil said in a soft tone.

Wow, really jumping straight to thee point huh.

"Um I've learnt to live on little to no food since I was 6, and still with my first family, but it didn't become a full blown issue until I was around 11 or 12 I guess," that was only partly a lie, I figured he deserved some of the truth, but  not the whole just yet, I don't want to think about it. Not today, not ever, but I know I will have to face it at some point.

"So quite a while then, well then it's not going to be easy, but we will be able to get through it. Together. Your turn to ask the question."

"Why do you care?"

"Because you need a little more help right now, and that is okay. I've need some some extra help, which is another reason I want to help and that I care. I've struggled but look at me now, with the help of the people around me I got through it, just like I know you will. Right now you just need a bit of extra support, and I hope to give that to you."

I really want to hug him right now, but I don't know if I should. Fuck it.

I regret nothing. I don't think he was expecting it, but he was soon to return the hug.

"Okay, my question," Wil says with a massive smile on his face. "Do you want to watch me be stupid with my friends of the tv?"

I really didn't mind at this point. I just wanted to be with him.

You have to go throw that food up, it was a waste of calories and you know it. You had food earlier today.

"Um Wil, can I go to the bathroom before we watch something?"

Wilbur POV

I knew what she was going to do, and I didn't want her to do it, but she did eat, and it has been a little while since she finished eating. I don't even think that she registered that she was eating until after.

"If you really need to go then absolutely, but if you are going to throw it back up, how about we try and work through it together," I didn't wan to tell her no because today had been on overwhelming day, but I did want to offer my help.

"No I'm fine, I swear, I will be right back."

That is bullshit and I know it, but I've put enough pressure on her today, this can be for a hurdle for another day.

"Okie dokie."

Y/n took around ten minute and she came back as white as paper and very dizy.

We settle down on the couch, with her head resting on my chest so she could hear my heart beat and put on a YLYL on, it was the one with Niki.

There were a few times where I felt Y/n let out a giggle but it didn't take long for her to fade alseep. Just as she was falling asleep, I whispered something in her ear.

"You were amazing today, okay. I know you couldn't keep your food down but I know you tried because you are the strongest fighter I've ever met. That can be another hurdle for another day, we can take time working on this."

==========================================================

Second part today!

I don't know, I couldn't sleep and I have my laptop back, so I figured I will write for you guys because I did feel bad that I couldn't update for two weeks while I was in a shit hole.

I don't have much to say, and at this point I'm just rambling sorry so I will shut up and stop wasting your time.

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤