Pt6: 'Insert Good Title Here'

Thank you so much everyone.

This story has gotten just under 200 views. That's mental. 

Thank you so much if you are reading this. Now onto the story.

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Suicide Attempt, Eating Disorder, Harsh Language, Hospital

==========================================================

Your POV

"Please will you stay?" You say quietly.

"Yes. Yes, I would love to."

"Hey, Wil?"

"Yes Y/n?"

"I heard you singing earlier when I past you, do you thing you can sing something to fill the silence?" I say instantly regretting asking. "You know what you don't have to, this was out of line."

"What? That was in no shape out of line but are you sure you want me to sing or just play the music in my earbuds so you can listen to your favorite song. What's your favorite song?"

"*What ever your favorite song is*

"Okay then here you are then," he said handing me a black earbud attached to his phone. "You stay there and I'm going to talk to the nurses about something. You keep listing to the music."

 Wilbur POV

After getting Y/n settled and calm I need to ask the nurse more about her. I don't want to freak her out by slamming her with questions so I will ask them.

"Hey, excuse my. I have some questions about Y/n, do you recon you could help?" I ask one of the nurses who seemed to not be too busy at he nurses station.

"I'm sorry, but because Clara has now given up custody of her I'm not at liberty to discus this with you until someone from the orphanage comes down as her guardian."

"This is about that," I respond without even thinking. "I think I want to adopt her and give her a forever home. I feel like she needs some stability in her life."

What the fuck am I saying, I can't look after a kid. Maybe I feel bad for her but I don't want to turn into just another temporary home like every other one she has had. Am I really someone who can be trusted with someone's life. I'm struggling with my own crap at the moment and can I handle that while dealing with someone else as well.

"Sir, if you are really interested in this going forward, I can give you the paperwork that you would need to complete and what qualifications you would need, but if you suit all of them and you pass all the tests you might be able to but I don't think it is really the time. Y/n is unwell and she will most likely need extensive treatment."

"May I at least ask which orphanage she is from, I know she is unwell but I want to help her with that," I say. Why am I still taking.

"Its the one out in the massive green meadows. I'm not sure what the name is sorry."

"Thank you so much. You have been incredibly helpful. Thanks."

Am I really serious about this? I really want to help but I don't know if I'm the right person to do that or I would just make things worse. Maybe I should ask Y/n.

I walk back into Y/n to see that she has fallen asleep listening to the music. She looks so peaceful when she is asleep. She looks so small compared to the bed, her tiny body curled up on the bed. I only just notice that she is wearing the beanie. The marron color matches so well with hair.

==========================================================

Sorry this is so short, and it's a bit late

I've been having a hard time with life but I'm okay.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved.