Pt11: Cleared.

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Eating Disorder, Hospital, Mention of Child Abuse, Harsh Language, Mention of Self Harm.

==========================================================

(Just for reference this means it's the voice inside Y/ns head.)

Your POV

"Hey Y/n. I know you're probably really tired and want some rest but before that we need you to eat something. I don't know if you were aware or not, but you are severely underweight, and if you don't eat then you will most likely have to have a feeding tube placed to you can get all the nutrients you need," A nurse says softly as she walks into the room with a tray on food in her hands. I quickly wipe the tears off my face and sit up straight as to not upset her. In other houses they would get mad and start beating me if I didn't have proper manners they would start beating me. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

"Um. I'm not very hungry right now sorry."

"I know you might not be but we need you eat something, doesn't have to be much but we can't have you leave until you eat something."

I know I can't fight this. I can always just throw it up after I eat it. Yeah I will do that.

You don't deserve this food. Once you get out of this hell hole you will need to punish yourself for these actions, but for now I think you are right. The longer you stay here, the more they will pity and 'try to help you', which has never helped and only tried to break our friendship. You can't lose me. Without me, you wouldn't be able to survive.

"Okay." I say quietly as the nurse places the tray on a table and rolls it so it's over my bed.

Fuck. I can't eat any of this. The plate has too much food on it. If I eat any of that then all of my hard work that I've been working on for as long as I can remember goes down the drain.

"I know this is scary, would it help if I took some it away so you don't have to look at it. As I said before, you don't have to eat all of it how about you eat all of one of the things?" the nurse said caringly.

I nod not knowing what else to do. My stomach was in knots jus thinking about all of the calories that must be in that plate. I think about it and calculate the amount of calories that were on each side of the plate, and decide that the apple slices would have the less calories taking into account portions.

There are 52 calories in that portion of apple. You will need to work that off  and punish yourself for each calorie you intake. 

I nervously move the portion of apple onto a napkin that was placed next to the plate and slowly start to eat them. 

After 20 minutes of eating the apple it is gone. Each bit making my stomach turn. The nurse lady was just sitting in the corner of the room trying to make conversation and me just nodding or just ignoring her trying to keep the food down until it was over and she was out of the room.

"Great job Y/n. You did well. Do you need anything else before I leave."

"May I have some water?"

"Of course. I will bring some in in a second."

And like that I was alone. My stomach was mad, my head was spinning, but I must admit that having food in my stomach did feel nice. Though every bone in my body was telling me that I should get rid of everything in my stomach, it did feel good.

"Here you go. I will let you rest. I'm sure you are  very tired."

I take a few sips of the water and realized just how tired I really was. I had stayed awake for days on end before but this was different. I had done more things in the past 48 hours then I had in the past month.  

I just wanted to curl up in a ball and never wake up.

-=(+)=- Time Skip -=(+)=-

Next Morning (10ish)

Wilbur POV

I woke up insanely early and couldn't go back to sleep. I lied in bed this uncomfortable hotel bed and my back was starting to hurt so I decided I would get up and start my day.

Last night when I went to Tesco I grabbed a white monster so I could wake up this morning and be there for Y/n.

I walk into the hospital and went to where I left her last night and not to my surprise I say her curled up on a bed. She looked so many and fragile sleeping the way she does.

I walk into her room to be greeted by a strange man.

"Hello, you must be William Gold," he said with a stern tone.

"Yes that is me. May I ask how you know me?"

"I am Greg, I was sent here by the orphanage to watch over Y/n for the night as she was still technically under our care, and here to inform you that your application has been accepted. We did a full background check on you and everything is in order."

I can't even register what he is saying, I'm just so happy that I can be the one to help Y/n through every trouble in life, someone who she can always go to.

"Last night Y/n was taken off all machines she is very unstable and extremely underweight but the Psych cleared her to go home if you feel like you can keep a close enough eye on her to stop her from acting on what she feels like," I nod along carefully trying to not skip a single word he is says so I can keep Y/n as safe as possible. "then she can be discharged as soon as she wakes up."

"Thank you so much. I will keep her safe, I promise."

"Good luck Mr. Gold."

And with that she was under my care.

After about 10 minutes of sitting Y/n wakes up and I tell her the news.

"Good morning Y/n, how do you feel this morning?"

She just nods and shifts awkwardly in her bed.

"Okay so I have some news. I am officially fostering you now, and you have been cleared to come home, you will be under close supervision but I can bring you home."

She just nods once again getting up from her bed and walking into the bathroom where all of her belongings were, I an only guess to get changed. 

==========================================================

I'm so sorry that this is late. I tried really hard to get it out but I had  a lot on.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤