Pt 35 : The Vlog #2

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Eating Disorder, Fainting and Slight Mention Of Trauma

==========================================================

Niki POV

I pull Y/n into an embrace after they drank about half the water bottle in one gulp only to see a banana covered in dust behind them. I could tell that they had taken a bite out if it and that was a big thing, it was the first time I think I have seen them eat without prompting.

We sit there for a little bit just hugging while I whisper how proud of them I was.

"Niki?"

"Yeah mate?"

"Are you just saying this or do you truly mean it?"

This broke me into a million pieces to hear this. The fact they even had honestly had to ask me this was upsetting and it really showed just how deep things are.

"Hey, look at me," I say slightly pushing Y/n up so they could look me in the eyes. "I would never lie to you, I will never hurt you, I will always be here for you and how much I care for you are the four things you never have to question. I know this may be hard for you to get right now but Wil and myself as well as everyone else really does care for you, I understand you may not see that right now as all of this stuff is sort of new to you, but when I say things about this and tell you how proud of you I am, i truly mean it. Do you understand that?" By the end of say all this tears were already building in my eyes.

"Thank you," Y/n mumbles as they try and stand up but got a bit dizzy so they just stood there for a second.

I pick up the rest of the banana and through it to the cows for them to eat and follow Y/n back to the group that is now standing in the middle of the paddock.

Y/n POV

I walk back to the others with Niki next to me. My head is still a bit foggy and dizzy but I try and push through that to get to the others but about halfway over my vision starts to fade and the world turns into a tunnel before I inevitably hit the ground.

Wilbur POV

I was standing with everyone talking about what we were doing and who would be on whose team for the vlog when out of the corner of my eye I see Y/n fall to the ground in unexpected way.

"Y/N?" I yell starting to jog over to where Y/n was laying and a few seconds later after a quiet discussion Ranboo follows me while the rest of them stayed behind.

 By the time I made it over to them Niki was already by there and making sure that there were no clear injuries and that they were okay. Russ also comes over with a bottle of cool water and made sure none of us needed urgent medical help to which I said no due to the fact that I was 90 percent sure that it was due to the fact that they haven't really eaten anything today.

"Raise their legs above there head, it helps with blood flow to the brain," Ranboo says as I gave him a confused look. "I used to have a friend who was iron deficient so passed out a lot. Also if you can just gently shake them to try and get them back."

Niki stood to lift Y/n's legs and Ranboo came to sit down next to me and held the water.

After about 30 seconds Y/n came back to. You can see that they were fairly disoriented and tried to sit up straight away.

"Woah, slow down there. Stay on the ground a bit longer just to get your brain back in order," I say trying to keep them calm even though I could tell that they were uncomfortable with that situation. "Do you know what happened, come on you can try and sit up not if you want."

Y/n sits up slowly and Ranboo hands them the water bottle and gets up to walk back to the others.

"Sorry about this, I hope I didn't ruin anything," Y/n says taking a sip of water.

"Its fine, we haven't started yet, plus you are more important then a stupid vlog, I am just glad you are okay. Do you recon you can stand up or do you want to wait a bit more so you can get a bit more settled."

While Y/n sits there for a bit longer, Niki rugs soothing circles on their back and provided a stable support for when they got up.

"Are you good, do you think you can make it to the car where you can rest for the rest of the afternoon?" I ask as Y/n gets back on their feet and get their balance back to the point where they can walk on their own.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea, plus it means I can watch you from the car as you do whatever you do with those big inflatable human bouncy balls." Y/n says with a little laugh.

"Good to see you are feeling better."

Y/n POV

We make it back to the car where I sat in the front seat.

"Wow," I say as I sit in the car.

"What, have you never sat in the front of a car before?," Niki says as she grabs some salted crackers. "You should try and have some of these, you don't have to have too many, but the salt will help your electrolytes as well as put a little bit of food in your stomach."

"Okay, but can you tell me the minimum I have to eat so I know?" I ask trying to make this seem easier. "Can we do something to distract while I eat?"

You really think that 'distracting' yourself from the fact you are 105 calories. 

But this time I didn't back down.

"Yeah sure, we can watch something or I believe there are some cards in the glove box if you want to play any games."

That is how we ended up spending the afternoon between competitive card games and laughing as the other get thrown around, and though it was sort of hard at first, but after I figured out that they were all safe and that they were all okay it was funny to watch.

==========================================================

Whoever is reading this, i just want you to know that you are loved.If you ever felt like giving up that's okay ,we all need to just calm down and breath..If you are somewhat insecure about yourself I just want you to know that you are beautiful just the way you are <3

Daily reminder: Don't be sorry for making mistakes, life didn't come with instructions

You are amazing and the best you can be so I'm really glad you are you.

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Even if you just try to eat or drink something, that is all that matters, that you tried.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤