c.1- It is too early

"I thought you wouldn't appear"

The woman in pajama set disclosed. Slightly glaring at the man who was standing at the door with flowers bouquet in his hand.

"I am sorry. I was with a friend and he won't let me go so I had to wait for him to pass out after three bottles" The man replied.

Beaming with a grin to soothe his girlfriend's anger. "A friend? What is his name?" She questioned with a frown.

Not letting the man step into her apartment until he answered truthfully.

"Umm.. James" the man replied. "I have never heard of that name before, Zane"

The woman stated with a cold gaze. "Come on! Let me in! It is freezing outside!" The man grumbled. "Answer my question first then"

Vera retorted. Hushing down Zane.

"I swear, James is a new friend of mine. I couldn't leave him alone since we're not that close"

Zane explained as the woman did not respond. Observing him quietly to search for lies. "Stop detecting me, Vera. I am going to die from this fucking frigid weather!"

The man whined. Begging his girlfriend to calm down. "Alright. Alright. But don't do this ever again"

Vera warned. Earning a nod back from the man. Her boyfriend did not accept her phone calls and refused to text back.

Explaining his phone was on mute and he was busy with stopping his friend from drinking.

The reason why Vera was upset at him.

"Thank you"

Zane grinned and walked in as the woman accepted the flowers bouquet. "It is almost midnight. Why are you still awake?"

The man queried and settled down on the couch.

"To confront you" Vera responded and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Sitting beside her boyfriend after placing the flowers bouquet on table.

"Awwn, my baby is so cute" Zane leaned in and planted a kiss on the woman's cheek. Hugging her tightly between his arms.

"Let me go, you jerk! I can't breathe!"

Vera complained.

Trying to push off the man. "Nope. You have no idea how much I missed you. So endure it. I am not going to stop"

Zane murmured. Kissing his girlfriend's neck passionately.

"Idiot. I hate you" Vera muttered.

"I love you too" he whispered in her ear when he heard the woman's words.

The moment Vera gave in. "Whatever" she replied and smiled. Leaning in for a kiss. From a gentle peck to passionate kiss to making out in bed.

That's how they ended up spending the rest of time. "Zane" Vera called the man who was on phone after having fun in bed.

"Hmm?"

He raised his brows with a tedious expression while eyes glued to phone screen.

"Do you know what day this saturday is?" Vera queried.

Resting her back on bed's headboard. With a blanket covered her body, she fidgeted.

Glancing to the left side where her boyfriend was. "Isn't it twenty?" Zane responded.

Still not paying attention to the woman. A frown appeared on her face. Revealing how much the woman was disappointed.

"Seriously? It is our second anniversary!"